What I Own: Inventory Manager
What I Own: Inventory Manager has two main uses - to organize and categorize possessions, and to get an estimated value for insurance purposes.
In recent years the number of natural disasters has increased around the world. Floods and fires have affected millions of people. At the same time, the number of burglaries in our homes has increased.
Are you prepared if any of this happens to you?
Whether it's an inventory of your personal possessions, a collection of wines or office equipment on your job, What I Own simplifies documentation of what's important to you.
Many also know that it can be difficult to get the right compensation from their insurance company from a possible damage or loss. A good documentation, where you can quickly find the right information, increases the chances for the right compensation. It also makes it easier to take out the right insurance since What I Own gives you an idea of the total value of your possessions.
- Custom categories and fields
- Add high resolution photos, receipts or documents
- Search for items
- Sort functions
- Add warranty information
- Different PDF reports
- Integration with Dropbox and box.com
- Filter on categories or incidents
- Backup / restore to Dropbox and iTunes Document Sharing
- Minor bug fixes on the new image dialog
- Minor bug fixes in the backup manager
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 3 days ago
- Sverin Konsult AB
- 10.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (60)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Driver Diary
• My Kid Said FREE
• My Kid Said Pro
• What I Own: Inventory Manager FREE