This app was removed from the App Store.
Hebrew Keyboard for iPad
iOS iPad Utilities
This application brings you a Hebrew keyboard for your iPad.
Note: you don't need this app if you upgrade to iOS 4.2 - there is a built in Hebrew keyboard there.
Since the iPad does not include a Hebrew keyboard yet, you can use this application to write in Hebrew on your iPad.
* Hebrew Keyboard
* Use the default keyboard as well
* Email the text using your default email
* Search the entered text in google
* Copy the entered text and use it in any other application
* Big board to write in
* iPad only (the iPhone already has a Hebrew keyboard)
* Portrait mode only (at the moment)
Enjoy the application, and let me know for any feature that you want me to add using the support email.
AS ALWAYS IN THE APP STORE, PEOPLE WHO WRITES REVIEWS ABOUT THEIR PROBLEMS CANNOT GET RESPOND FROM US. PLEASE USE THE SUPPORT PAGE FOR THAT AND YOU'LL GET HELP FOR EVERY PROBLEM YOU HAVE.
Notes for those who doesn't see the keyboard:
1. Make sure you hold the device in portrait mode (in the next version there is an option for landscape as well)
2. Click on the big white board and you'll see the keyboards appear (in the next version they will appear on start-up)
3. Write your hebrew text and then click on the email (if you want to send emails) or copy the text to use it elsewhere.
4. contact the support if you have any other problem (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. PLEASE, fix your review if you see that it does work for you..
* New File management (New/Open/Save)
* Remembers the last text/file for next time
* Keyboard has another button to jump to the numeric keyboard
* Alert before clearing the text
* Alert before pasting text with option to replace or append
* Hebrew text is better aligned to the right allowing a more right-to-left text view