GPX Reader for iOS
A powerful GPX file reader for the iPhone or the iPad.
Tracks, Routes & Waypoints - View your tracks, routes & waypoints in GPX Reader. You can switch them on/off in the settings screen.
Maps - Open your GPX file in GPX Reader and check out the tracks on Maps. Set the map type to map, satellite or hybrid.
Safari & other apps - Open GPX files by clicking a link in Safari or any other external appilication.
TCX Support - Open your TCX files in GPX Reader. TCX is a data format introduced as part of Garmin's Training Center product.
Credits for the View Deck go to @inferis
For this version of GPX Reader I updated all the icons so that they would be perfect on the big iPhones. And while doing that I made some small design changes to the folder view in order to better display the difference between a GPX/TCX file and a folder.
Next to this there were also some minor bugs fixed reported by some users. Here is a small overview:
- There was a problem displaying the annotation on the map. This is fixed and while doing it I change the marker style.
- Another nasty bug is that saving to iCloud became impossible. And therefore opening from iCloud was useless. This also, is fixed.
I hope you enjoy GPX Reader, and if you would like to use it on your Mac, check out the Mac App Store.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 06, 2014
- Jelle Vandebeeck
- 1.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (11)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• GPX Reader
• IGC Reader
• Punch for Freckle
• Punch for Harvest
• Soaring Book