GeoTrace HD - Professional Trace Route, Ping Plotting and IP Location
iOS iPad Utilities
GeoTrace HD traces the internet route to the host device with visual geographical presentation of hops. A essential tool for every professional or network engineer but presented in a format that non-professionals can easily understand Internet network traffic.
=== FEATURES INCLUDE ====
- Asynchronous Trace algorithm provides extremely fast results
- Graphical plotting of ping results for all hops
- Geo-location information for hops
- Reverse Hostname (DNS Information)
- IP Address of each hop
- Monitors Average packet round trip time
- Packet count and lost information
- WHOIS hostnames and IP address range
- Works over WiFi or Cellular network connection
- Save previous Traces to review later
* Geographical route of hops is based on third-party publicly accessible IP geo-location services. There are occasions when location data for those services is incorrect causing anomalies in the visual presentation. This location information will become more accurate as more users run traces from various locations.
Made changes to Rev DNS lookup to prevent occassional lockup errors.
Updated Geo Lookup database.