This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Utilities
Remain comfortably seated in your couch and control your Mac with a few taps!
It isn't the usual application with four buttons and the remote mouse: FullControl can control ALL your applications, because each of you can simply create your own commands for each application and share them with others.
If you don't know which commands to create, quiet, probably someone has already made and shared them before you, so you can find them and add them directly in the application!
Want to start a video? Do not look for it with the mouse, FullControl allows you to access the contents of folders on your Mac and launch files with the program of your choice!
You will see that the mouse and keyboard don't need anymore, but if you need it, there are also those, plus the number keypad and the ability to shutdown, restart the computer or put it to sleep.
- Monitoring of all applications via keyboard shortcuts;
- Ability to add custom commands with icon, title and a shortcut;
- You can share your shortcuts and download others new;
- Show applications in "Applications" folder and in Dock;
- Remote keyboard also in landscape mode;
- Multi-touch trackpad;
- File browser.
FullControl just installed, you have already provided the commands to control your music on iTunes, the videos play on VLC, manage live TV on EyeTV!
FullControl to work properly requires FullControlHelper (2.2 or higher) installed on your Mac (OS X 10.5 or higher) and firmware 3.1.3 (or higher) installed on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
FullControlHelper is available free from http://fullcontrol.cescobaz.com/download/
- iPad compatibility
- dynamic name support ( only .local )
- keyboard toolbar with cmd, ctrl, alt and shift button
- if you have a lot of installed applications you can search an app by name
- bug fixes