Focus - The List App
*** Free for the weekend! ***
Focus is our answer to all the complex and expensive list apps on the App Store. It does not force you to work in a certain way, but frees you up to organise your lists exactly the way you want. If you are looking for something simple, beautiful and flexible to organise your life with; this is for you.
www.gearburn.com: "...honed to perfection... a streamlined, comprehensive task manager... with laser-focused precision..."
Focus is extremely flexible, easy to use and elegant - as you have come to expect from the best apps on the iPhone.
We have implemented a robust list app that can handle nested lists of up to 8 levels deep!
Focus comes with 70 unique icons created especially for use in this app only. We have a huge list of icons we would like to include in future updates. All requests from our users for new icons will also be considered.
We have huge plans for Focus. It will be updated frequently with new icons, features and improvements. We will also consider every feature request sent by our users.
A list of features:
- Nested lists up to 8 levels deep.
- 70 beautiful icons created specifically for this app.
- Use lists, tasks and notes in any way you like to organize your ideas and todos.
- Mark important items with the asterisk button and it will show up in your Focus list.
- You can even mark a list as important and the entire list will show up in your Focus list.
- Specify due times for any item, then choose how long before the due time it must appear in your Focus list.
- You will be reminded when an item appears in your Focus list and when it is due.
- Easily move multiple items between lists.
- Share your lists via email.
- Search through all your items from any list view with the built-in search functionality.
- Actions like "Move unfinished tasks to top" make your life easier.
- Fully supported landscape mode on every screen for easier text entry.
- We tried really hard to create a user experience that will feel familiar to any iPhone user.
We believe Focus can make a difference in anybody's life. We all need a place to organize our thoughts and tasks. Remember to make it your own and please bombard us with new icon suggestions.
Currently in development for version 1.1 (among others):
- Repeat reminders - Focus can then help you manage your life even better!
- Focus will remember where you left it before it was closed by iOS.
- Focus was designed as a personal note taking and task management app, not as a replacement for Outlook or Calendar.
- Focus has powerful due date functionality, and the best use for it is to remind yourself, in time, about important things you need to do. It does not however work well for scheduling meetings or projects.
- Focus can not sync tasks with Outlook, the Calendar app or any online services yet. Options are being investigated.
- Focus can not sync via iCloud yet.
* New home screen icon!
* A summary of the current list is now shown above the search bar. Just drag down to see it.
* iPhone 5 support
* Major performance enhancements for people with a lot of lists
* Various other small UI tweaks and bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 9 hours ago
- Louis Meiring
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (6)
- 2.7 MB