The future of flashlight Illumination in you hands today.
-More than 60 Flashlights!
-Full control of Flashlight Brightness
-Full control of Flashlight Color
-Sound controlled Flashlight Brightness (Disco Mode)
-Sound effects for Flashlight Interface (only for devices with microphones)
-Full memory of settings on a per flashlight basis
-Configurable Interface Color
Why should iPhone / iPod Touch flashlight be a so vanilla? With BahnTech’s Flashlight you have access to more than 60 flashlight images, each configurable by you for Brightness and Color with infinite combination. So instead of your flashlight being one or two images of a light bulb, or a simple one-color screen, with BahnTech’s Flashlights you get to select from a vast array of images that were hand picked to provide a pleasant light source. Different images provide different light profiles, this coupled with the ability to alter the image color and brightness allows for optimized light sources for every occasion.
This Flashlight application is not just for entertainment purposes, it provides the right light for your illumination needs.
1. Select the Flashlight Image.
2. The set the Flashlight Brightness by touching the screen to get the Brightness and Color control sliders.
3. Select the Brightness that best suites your illumination needs
4. Select the Color that best fits your personal preference.
1. From the main menu, select Settings OR from the Flashlight image, touch the screen, and then select Settings.
2. From Settings you have can change the following:
SOUND: Sound effects for the user interface can be disabled or enabled
CLOCK: Enable or disable the Clock on the Flashlight. It is nice to know the time when you are reading in bed, etc.
DISCO LIGHTS: This is Sound Controlled Brightness, where sound levels measured from the microphone control the Brightness of the Flashlight. With Music playing this can be used as a Disco illumination. *only for microphone enabled Devices
SAVE IMAGE SETTINGS: This allows the user to save any changes made to specific image Colors or Brightness. As an example; if you have a Flashlight Image that you like and use frequently, but always adjust its color to red and its brightness down 20%, then this feature will save those settings for all future usage of this Flashlight Image.
How to change the Flashlight Image:
1. From the Main Menu: Select the Image Type from the Scroll Slider Control. Then you can change from Image to Image by sliding left or right.
2. From the Flashlight Image: Just slide from side to side to change images.
3. From Settings: Select Flashlight, then slide side to side to select images.
1. Device brightness can be changed through Settings
2. Auto-Brightness can be disabled through Settings (on most devices depending on software version)
*First generation iPod Touch devices will need to plug in headphones to hear audio.
*Devices without a Microphone will not be able to use the Disco mode.
New Version 1.3:
Updated Flashlight Graphics
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 12, 2009
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (14)
- 11.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1 Click Photo - Capture, Flash, and Save
• 3D Mirror
• 3D Plumb Bob
• 3D Viewer
• A Barcode Scanner
• A Metal Ruler
• A Paradox Test
• AFR Drop Zone - Extreme Skydiving
• Alarm Clock Picture Frame
• Alarm Clock....
• Alpha Browser - Web Browser
• Analog Compass
• Barcode Scanner
• Barcode Scanner - Scan Barcodes Free
• Battery GT - Sound and Action
• Battery GT FREE - Sound and Action
• Best Battery Meter
• Best Caliper
• Best Surface Level
• Calculator Plus
• Cool Tools
• Digital Angle Gauge
• Digital Protractor
• Digital Safe
• Download ᵀᴹ
• Electric Heater
• File Downloader - Download Manager
• Future Guns ᵀᴹ
• GForce Meter
• Glass Cockpit
• Real Flashlight
• Real SPL Meter
• Real Scale
• Real Tools
• Volume Control
• Volume Master
• Worlds Best Flashlight - FREE
• aE 3D Camera
• aE Camera Flash
• iBattery Meter