FileMaster - File Manager & Player
# Rank NO.1 overall in 30 countries #
# The most powerful file manager of iOS. You deserve it!#
FileMaster is a file manager, document viewer, video/audio player, text editor, wifi drive, and more for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
Transfer files from your computer, carry them around with you, and share them with your friends.
Using FileMaster is easy. Just long-press on a file or folder icon to display a popup menu. Simply tap your selection and you’re ready to go. You can tap on the screen to copy, paste, create folders and so on.
There’s no need to worry about the security of FileMaster, either. Your files can be accessed remotely with a password or locally with a master passcode. No one but you will see what’s in your FileMaster.
With FileMaster, you can easily share files with your friends (peer-to-peep only) using Bluetooth.
# File Manager #
- Create new folders?- Copy, cut, paste, delete operations
- Long press to popup menus
- Support multi-selection mode
- Import photos/videos from the system album
- Take private photo or video inside the app?- Check the free diskspace
- Cloud stroge supports:Dropbox,SkyDrive,Box...
# Powerful media player #
- Support avi/flv/rmvm/rm/mov/mp4/mp3/wma/m3u8...
- Show snapshot of videos
# Music Player #
- Play all mp3 files in one folder
- Play control
- Background play
- 4 loop modes supported
# Privacy Protection #
- App password
- Folder password
- Wifi authentication
- Hide files/folders
# Document viewer #
- Support word/excel/ppt/pdf/txt/page/number/html/jpeg- zip/unzip (.zip or .rar files)
- Open files with other apps
- Open files from other apps
- Send file as email attachment
A Wi-Fi connection is required to connect to and transfer files to and from FileMaster.
1.Video player performance improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 25, 2014
- Shenzhen Youmi Information Technology Co. Ltd
- 21.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.50 (83)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2518)