FileBrowser - Access files on remote computers
iOS Universal Utilities
Use your iPad or iPhone to connect to your home computers, network drives and cloud storage, allowing you to easily open and transfer files and folders from anywhere to anywhere.
With over a million users worldwide, FileBrowser is the original and best file manager and viewer for iOS.
“FileBrowser will get you started in seconds.” - iGeeksBlog
“Perfect for both work and personal uses” - AppPicker
“Adds a powerful dimension to the iPad that many of its owners will fully appreciate” - TechNewsWorld
Ultra-fast browsing of your computers. Faster than Windows Explorer or Mac Finder and our users agree!
Scan for computers on your network and connect in seconds or connect to your cloud storage accounts - even multiple accounts on the same cloud storage.
Windows, Mac, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS and WiFi drives.
ALSO CONNECTS TO CLOUD SERVICES
Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, WebDAV, FTP and SFTP.
- View Microsoft Office documents.
- View Apple Pages, Numbers, KeyNote files.
- View any text file.
- PDF and Image file Annotator.
- Save edited files back to any storage.
- Zip and Unzip files & folders.
- Store email attachments.
- Capture photos to PDF - great for filing expenses.
- Sync documents to all your devices using iCloud Drive.
- Supports iOS multi-tasking / split-screen.
FILE MANAGEMENT, UPLOAD & DOWNLOAD
- Copy multiple files and folders in one go.
- Select a group of files on Dropbox, for example, and copy them to your home Mac, PC, NAS, iCloud, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, WebDAV, or FTP server.
- Manage and organize storage using Copy, Move, Rename, Delete, Create Folder.
- Easily transfer files between devices, such as iPhone to iPad.
- Download files from the Web and store them locally, password protected.
- Bookmark folders for 1-touch access.
AIRPLAY, CHROMECAST AND AMAZON FIRE
- Watch a slideshow of your photos on your HDTV via AirPlay™, Amazon Fire TV or Chromecast.
- Stream your movies to your HDTV using AirPlay™ or Chromecast.
- Listen to your music using AirPlay™ or Chromecast device.
- Browse & view photos stored anywhere, even raw formats.
- Free up storage on your iPad/iPhone and still access all your photos.
- Upload and download photos from your iPhone and iPad Camera Roll.
- Rapid swipe to scroll & pinch to zoom.
- Automatic thumbnail extraction.
- Stream movies across your home network.
- No need to wait for them to sync or copy to your iPad or iPhone.
- Last playback position remembered.
MUSIC & AUDIOBOOKS
- Stream music across your home network, including FLAC files.
- Stream music in the background.
- Play music while browsing photos - great for slideshows.
- Cue up multiple tracks.
- Last playback position remembered - great for audio books.
OUT AND ABOUT
- Connect to portable WiFi drives to expand your iPad or iPhone’s capacity without limits.
- Connect to your Mac or PC when away from home. See our web site for details.
- We continuously update FileBrowser with new features and improvements.
- User feedback is welcomed and valued.
- No additional software needed on your computer.
For fast friendly support please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only able to provide support in English.
* Thumbnails can now be resized in the image viewer.
* Added iOS 10.3 support for AirPlay photo viewer.
* Photo viewer now supports transitions on AirPlay devices.
* Added support for video output via VGA/HDMI cable.
* Fixed folder search for filenames with accented characters.
* Fixed crash when connecting to a OneDrive account.
* Fixed positioning of PDF annotations.
* Fixed file copy issue with SFTP and accented characters.