What is an Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ/EI)?
Emotional Intelligence Quotient describes an ability or capacity to perceive, assess, and manage the emotions of one's self, and of others.
For most people, EQ is more important than one’s IQ in attaining success in their lives and careers. People with high emotional intelligence are usually successful in most things they do. Why? Because they're the ones that others want on their team. When people with high EI send an email, it gets answered. When they need help, they get it. Because they make others feel good, they go through life much more easily than people who are easily angered or upset.
This is an International Emotional Intelligence Test. There are 33 questions, you should complete this test in 25 minutes. Then, you will obtain a score until 174 points and information.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 23, 2011
- GAO HUIJUAN
- Average Rating:
- 1.50 (12)
- 1.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• European Standard IQ Test
• FreeNow - Find limited time free apps and promotional apps
• FreeNow Pro - Find limited time free apps and promotional apps
• LRC Air 歌词伴侣
• RSS Air ~ News RSS Feed Reader
• RSS Reader ~ News RSS Feed Reader
• SAT Daily Question
• Storm Radio 网络电台收音机
• Translate Mobile - translator with dictionary and voice
• Translate Mobile ~ translator with dictionary and voice
• Translate well
• Type On Walking
• Type On Walking Pro
• VOA Special English Player
• VOA Special English Player Free
• VOA Special English Player for iPad
• VOA Standard English News Player
• VOA Standard English News Player HD
• iLyrics 乐词
• 英语口语8000句 (同步语音LRC)