Emoji Mailer (emoji to desktop Email)
2-in-1 !! don't waste your money on the others. Activates, but more importantly sends to PC email accounts.
✤ "Emoji Mailer" let you email 'emoji' to ANY desktop
—it is the ONLY app for the iPhone that can!
or for ANY mobile phone... EVER! -read below.
Interested in joining the emoji culture?
This lets loose those cool little critters for you.
Use in Twitter, Facebook, SMS etc. for iPhone users to see.
Already into emoji?
Well, stop emailng 〿boxes when you meant: ☺
☛ Converts emoji to graphics for sending to desktop PCs
✷ Yes, it works with MS Outlook, too. Other can't! ✷
▶ Globally activates emoji keyboard
▶ Text editor with internal emoji email functionality
▶ Converts emoji to graphics for sending via Clipboard
▶ Queues to "Mail" outbox
▶ Supports 'Reply' in "Mail" app, too
▶ Convert to BBCode format for phpBB™ message boards
▶ Round-trip spell checking via "SpellChecker" (sold separately)
Supported receiving platforms:
✉ Mail (MacOS, iPhone & iPod touch)
✉ Windows Outlook
✉ Yahoo! Mail
✉ basically any webmail or desktop client!
● Using 'Clipboard Export' and pasting into "Mail" will work, but NOT for MS Outlook -use the internal 'Send Mail' option.
● Don't add emoji to text after opening up mail, they will not show up.
● Do not use emoji in email titles.
● For MMS, limit yourself to only two emoji. Use the Email/SMS export menu. (Carrier support for MMS required ☹)
● Twitter does not support inline graphics -so emoji will display for iPhones only.
● Activate the "SpellChecker" menu item from "Preferences".
● To activate 'Emoji Keyboard', run "Emoji Mailer" once, quit & go to:
"Settings" > General > International > Keyboards > Japanese
-set 'Emoji' to 'ON'.
(see Online Manual for details)
History of Enfour, Inc. and Emoji
It all started in Japan 20 years ago with user defined bitmap characters on DOS PCs.
Called 'gaiji' -literally "outside characters", they were variant forms of Japanese characters or small pictures.
18 years ago Enfour's initial product was the world's first 'gaiji' outline font, "PS GaijiKit". This included 1500 character variants, symbols and emoticons.
In 1993 Sharp introduced the Zaurus PDA which included a smaller set of 'gaiji' symbols.
Enfour released the "UniFEP" Japanese kit for the Apple Newton in 1994. This included compatibility with the Sharp character set.
In association with Sony, Inc., Enfour developed a 'gaiji' character set for the CD-Text and MiniDisc. In 1996 this was officially adopted by the Japan Record Association as the "Music Gaiji" specification (ＲＩＳ ５０６−１９９６) .
In 1999 DoCoMo released "emoji" for their 'i-mode' mobile phone platform -literally "picture characters". It contained a large number of emoticons previously defined by Sharp and Enfour.
In 2000, Enfour released a desktop TrueType font called "Keitai Font" ('keitai' = mobile phone) opening up 'emoji' to MacOS and Windows.
Since then, Enfour has provided Japanese 'emoji' fonts to a number of mobile handset manufactures -including Motorola and Nokia.
Now Enfour brings you "Emoji Mailer" that lets iPhone & iPod touch users send emoji to Mac & Windows desktops as well and non-Japanese smartphones.
"Retina Display" support
iOS4 fast application switching
✤ Send 'emoji' to ANY desktop email account!
✤ Global activation for emoji keyboard.
✤ Support for BBCode export.
—used in major bulletin boards and message forums
● any that run with phpBB™ or JavaBBCode:
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 16, 2012
- Enfour, Inc.
- 0.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (55)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 100 Science Words College Graduate Should Know
• 100 Words Almost Everyone Mispronounces
• 100 Words Every Word Lover Should Know
• 100 Words Everyone Confuses and Misuses
• 100 Words High School Freshman Should Know
• 100 Words High School Graduate Should Know
• 100 Words to Make You Sound Great
• 100 Words to Make You Sound Smart
• 19 ways of Giant Killing
• Akira Masuda
• American Heritage® Deluxe - powered by UniDict®
• American Heritage® Desk
• American Heritage® Dictionary — 4th Edition (AHD4) - powered by UniDict®
• American Heritage® Dictionary — 5th Edition
• Australian Oxford Dictionary (AOD) - powered by UniDict®
• Collins Gem German <-> English Dictionary (UniDict®) - travel dictionary with phrasebook
• Collins Gem Italian <-> English Dictionary (UniDict®) - travel dictionary with phrasebook
• Collins Gem Spanish <-> English Dictionary (UniDict®) - travel dictionary with phrasebook
• Collins Russian <-> English Dictionary (UniDict®) - travel dictionary with phrasebook.
• Companion Synonyms -with Spelling Dictionary
• Companion Thesaurus -with Spelling Dictionary
• Global Guide
• Global Guide for iPad
• Logical Conclusion
• Longman 4000 Examples
• Longman Business English Dictionary
• Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English -5th Edition (LDOCE5)
• Longman English-Japanese Dictionary
• Luminous English<>Japanese Dictionary - powered by UniDict®
• Oxford Deluxe (ODE & OTE) - powered by UniDict®
• Oxford Wordfinder
• Sakura Japanese Dictionary
• Send It Later (time-shift your email & SMS)
• Soccer Kenbunroku
• SpellChecker ✔ Email, SMS, Twitter & SNS
• SpellChecker ✔ Multilingual
• Tagalog PhraseBook
• TangoTown- JLPT 2級 Quiz
• TangoTown- JLPT 4級 Quiz
• The Sailor-Fuku -Japanese High School Uniforms
• THE YAKUZA
• Wall Street Words
• はじめて受ける新TOEICテスト 英単語・熟語
• アインシュタイン式 論理脳ドリル 旅行編
• アインシュタイン式論理脳ドリル FREE
• フラワー 〜花開く愛のために〜
• 信用取引（投資に役立つ小冊子シリーズ Vol.1）
• 日経PCビギナーズ パソコン＆ネットらくらく用語事典
• 野球のメキキ 観戦力が高まる本