Emergency Preparedness Checklist
The next time disaster strikes, you may not have much time to act. Prepare now for a sudden emergency. Learn how to protect yourself and your family and cope with disaster by planning ahead. Emergency Preparedness Checklist application will help you get started. If disaster strikes follow the evacuation instructions and execute the appropriate escape plan. Meet your family and relatives at a safe place that’s away from the emergency.
Discuss the checklist ideas with your family, and then prepare an escape plan.
Populate the plan inside the Evacuate section of the application where it will serve you in case of emergency. For additional information about how to prepare for hazards in your community, contact your local emergency management or civil defense office and American Red Cross chapter.
- Emergency Preparedness Checklist helps you to get prepared for disasters in 59 checkpoints grouped in 6 categories:
Create Emergency Plan
Disaster Supplies Kit
Emergency Car Kit
Home Hazard Hunt
- You can change the status for every checkpoint
- You can leave a note for every checkpoint (for example: what is left to be done in particular checkpoint area).
- In Evacuate section you will find outlined the most important steps you must perform in emergency situation.
In evacuate section you can add Escape Plans for all cases of Emergency (In Case of Emergency, Exercise the appropriate escape plan).
- Reunion Locations is the section where you define the locations where to meet your family, or leave a message. You can add reunion location image and a short description.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 16, 2011
- JBMJBM, LLC
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 1.6 MB