eKeypad transforms your iOS device into a mobile, video monitoring system. It enables you to easily access and control your surveillance system from anywhere.
With support for a wide range of video surveillance systems including over 350 models of IP Cameras, analog to IP encoders, DVRs and NVRs eKeypad supports the most popular equipment used in residential and commercial environments.
Want to check that your children are safe?
Do you know who is at the front door?
Need to monitor your business remotely?
Make your smartphone the most convenient mobile controller for your surveillance system. Direct access to individual cameras or multiple views at once on the iPad.
The optional Blueprint module can also provide a fully graphical map with individual cameras and channels physically represented on a floor plan. Touching a camera icon brings up quick access to the video from any source.
Equipment supported by eKeypad Video (does not include add-on modules):
IP Video Cameras Devices: ACTi, Arecont, Asoni, Axis, Basler, Brickcom, Cannon, Channel Vision, D-Link, Etrovision, Foscam, GVI Security, HAI, Hikvision, Hunt, IQInvision, Level One, Linksys, Mobotix, Ness, NetMedia, Panasonic, Samsung, Sharx Security, SMARTHOME, Sony, Toshiba, TRENDnet, Ubiquiti, VisionTech, Vivotek, Wansview and Y-Cam.
Network DVRs and NVRs: Razberi Technologies, Ness, Everfocus, Dedicated Micros, Digital Watchdog, Wirepath, GVI Security, Hikvision, Night Owl and Yoko Tech.
eKeypad Platform Features:
- No 3rd party servers or services required
- No additional fees or services are required
- License supports all devices: iPhone, iTouch and iPad
- Universal application optimized for all platforms
- Unlimited number of systems that can be configured
- Configure any combination of supported equipment
- Both dedicated or consolidated modes for multiple systems
- Direct connections made to all devices to improve reliability
- Security features to safeguard your system data and access
- Configuration backup, restore and sharing via Wifi and email
- Secure access for Cellular and even faster access via Wifi
- Advanced management features for professional installers
- Full graphical Blueprint module on the iPad
- Co-branding to customize the look of the GUI
- Elk alarm and automation controller support
- Ness alarm and automation controller support
- Universal Devices ISY automation controller support
- PCS Mi LightStyle automation controller support
- Whole house energy monitoring status
Supported equipment through add-on modules:
Alarm Systems: Elk M1, Elk EZ8 and Ness M1
Automation Systems: Elk M1, Elk EZ8, Ness M1, Universal Devices ISY-99i, Universal Devices ISY-994i, Universal Devices ISY-944i Z and PCS Mi LightStyle
Lighting Technologies:INSTEON, X-10, Z-Wave, UPB, ViziaRF, Clipsal, ONQ-ALC, Centralite, Radio RA, Radio RA2, Zigbee and C-Bus
Thermostats: Venstar, RCS, HAI, all Z-wave thermostats and Aprilaire
Energy Monitors: Brultech ECM
- Bug fixes and enhancements
- Added image passcode option to lock screens
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 31, 2013
- Jayson Callaway
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (16)
- 24.3 MB