iOS Universal Utilities
Want to check that your children are safe?
Do you know who is at the front door?
Need to monitor your business remotely?
eKeypad transforms your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch into a mobile, video monitoring system. It enables you to easily access your surveillance cameras from anywhere. Seamlessly handoff video streams from your Apple Watch to your iPhone for more visibility options and control.
With support for a wide range of video surveillance systems including over 400 models of IP Cameras, analog to IP encoders, DVRs and NVRs. eKeypad has built in drivers for the most popular equipment used in residential and commercial environments. Generic camera setup also allows support of a much larger number of video devices.
The optional Blueprint module also provide a fully customizable e-Map functionality directly on the iPad. Based on a grid of images or organized on a floor plan, finding and accessing your surveillance system has never been easier.
Surveillance equipment supported by eKeypad Video:
IP Video Cameras Devices: Yoko Tech, Night Owl, Averfocus, HAI, Axis, Mobotix, Ness, Razberi Technologies, GrandStream, Sony, Dedicated Micros, IQinVision, Visualint, TRENDnet, Vitek, Wansview, ACTi, Channel Vision, Panasonic, Linksys, Level One, Sharx Security, Samsung, Wirepath, NetMedia, Asoni, D-Link, Wowwee, Y-Cam, GVI Security, Hunt, VisionTech, Toshiba, Bosch, Ubiquiti, Canon, Digital Watchdog, GeoVision, SMARTHOME, Foscam, Basler, Brickcom, Dahua, Vivotek, Etrovision, EverFocus, Hikvision, IC Realtime, Arecont and LTS
Network DVRs and NVRs: Visualint, LTS, IC Realtime, Razberi Technologies, Ness, Everfocus, Dedicated Micros, Digital Watchdog, Wirepath, GVI Security, Hikvision, Night Owl and Yoko Tech.
eKeypad Platform Features:
- No 3rd party servers or services required
- No additional fees or services are required
- License supports all devices: iPhone, iTouch and iPad
- Universal application optimized for all platforms
- Unlimited number of devices can be configured
- Direct connections made to all devices to improve reliability
- Security features to safeguard your system data and access
- Configuration backup, restore and sharing via Wifi and email
- Secure access for Cellular and even faster access via Wifi
- Advanced management features for professional installers
- Custom screens via Blueprint module on the iPad
- Co-branding to customize the look of the GUI
The eKeypad Video application is now available on your Apple Watch! View live video from your video surveillance cameras, DVRs and NVRs. Handoff support allows you to seamlessly switch back to you iPhone for higher resolutions images and more detailed control.
- Performance optimizations
- Bug fixes for popup messages and lock screen rotation
- Miscellaneous improvements and fixes
- Added ability to clone Blueprint custom screens**
- Added new static image item for Blueprint screens**
- Enhancement to text label item clarity on Blueprint screens**
- Enhancements to digital clock item clarity on Blueprint screens**
- Added option to display digital clock on Blueprints as a single line**
** The Blueprint module in an optional add-on for the iPad.
Have a camera, DVR or NVR that you would like see natively supported in eKeypad? Contact us. We would be happy to help.
We appreciate your support of eKeypad and value your feedback. Please let us know of any issues you encounter or enhancements you would like to see. You can always reach us directly from the support screen located at the bottom of the config screen..
Version 2.20.x series
This update brings a large number of visual and usability enhancements, modernization of eKeypad source.
Internally all third party libraries have been updated to newer versions, higher resolution graphics have been added throughout and eKeypad is now a fully 64 bit application. Access control pass code restrictions automatically support Touch ID when available and configured.
Customization features now allow the Blueprint mode to be disabled. Once setup, disabling edits will simplify the interface throughout the application and editing will be disallowed everywhere.
The editing of Blueprint screens has been improved in several areas to make creating custom interfaces easier and more flexible. Custom icons can now be created with multiple images that mirror state changes of the elements they are used with. Icons can now be dragged and dropped on screen thumbnails to move them to other screens. A floating, movable edit control panel has been added to simplify common icon adjustments. Text labels and digital clocks can now be enlarged without causing blurring. Static images can now be added as standalone item.