This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Utilities
Want to check that your children are safe?
Do you know who is at the front door?
Need to monitor your business remotely?
eKeypad transforms your iOS device into a mobile, video monitoring system. It enables you to easily access your surveillance system from anywhere.
With support for a wide range of video surveillance systems including over 400 models of IP Cameras, analog to IP encoders, DVRs and NVRs. eKeypad has built in drivers for the most popular equipment used in residential and commercial environments. Generic camera setup also allows support of a much larger number of video devices.
The optional Blueprint module also provide a fully customizable e-Map functionality directly on the iPad. Based on a grid of images or organized on a floor plan, finding and accessing your surveillance system has never been easier.
Equipment supported by eKeypad Video (does not include add-on modules):
IP Video Cameras Devices: Yoko Tech, Night Owl, Averfocus, HAI, Axis, Mobotix, Ness, Razberi Technologies, GrandStream, Sony, Dedicated Micros, IQinVision, Visualint, TRENDnet, Vitek, Wansview, ACTi, Channel Vision, Panasonic, Linksys, Level One, Sharx Security, Samsung, Wirepath, NetMedia, Asoni, D-Link, Wowwee, Y-Cam, GVI Security, Hunt, VisionTech, Toshiba, Bosch, Ubiquiti, Canon, Digital Watchdog, GeoVision, SMARTHOME, Foscam, Basler, Brickcom, Dahua, Vivotek, Etrovision, EverFocus, Hikvision, IC Realtime, Arecont and LTS
Network DVRs and NVRs: Visualint, LTS, IC Realtime, Razberi Technologies, Ness, Everfocus, Dedicated Micros, Digital Watchdog, Wirepath, GVI Security, Hikvision, Night Owl and Yoko Tech.
eKeypad Platform Features:
- No 3rd party servers or services required
- No additional fees or services are required
- License supports all devices: iPhone, iTouch and iPad
- Universal application optimized for all platforms
- Unlimited number of devices can be configured
- Direct connections made to all devices to improve reliability
- Security features to safeguard your system data and access
- Configuration backup, restore and sharing via Wifi and email
- Secure access for Cellular and even faster access via Wifi
- Advanced management features for professional installers
- Custom screens via Blueprint module on the iPad
- Co-branding to customize the look of the GUI
- Changes to improve stability and performance of the application
- Added support for Dahua IP Cameras
- Added support for Foscam 9805, 9821 and 9831 IP Cameras
- Added support for Arecont 180 and 360 panoramic IP Cameras
- Added support for ZuumMedia 960H DVRs
Optional Blueprint Module:
- Bug fixes for screen layout issue when using custom screens on iOS 7.x
The last update was a large one and unfortunately we missed a few things in testing.
We appreciate your support of eKeypad and want your feedback. Please let us know of any issues you encounter or enhancements you would like to see. You can always reach us directly from the support screen located in eKeypad.
Have a camera, DVR or NVR that you would like see supported in eKeypad? Contact us. We would be happy to help.
This update brings a large number of visual and usability enhancements plus fixes for several issues reported by users.
Internally all third party libraries have been updated to newer versions, higher resolution graphics have been added throughout and eKeypad is now a fully 64 bit application. Device drivers now adapt better to equipment SSL restrictions. Access control pass code restrictions automatically support Touch ID when available and configured.
Customization features now allow the Blueprint mode (optional, in-app purchase) to be disabled. The editing of Blueprint screens has been improved in several areas to make creating custom interfaces easier and more flexible. Custom icons can now be created with multiple images that mirror state changes of the elements they are used with. Icons can now be dragged and dropped on screen thumbnails to move them to other screens. A floating, movable edit control panel has been added to the blueprint editing mode to simplify common icon adjustments.