iOS Universal Productivity
Experience the ease of use of a weekly calendar in the palm of your hand! Designed around frequent tasks, Easy Calendar lets you create and edit events with just a few taps.
Automatically syncs with your current calendar.
• Perfect overview of the week
• 100% integration with native iPhone calendar events
• Synchronization with iCloud, Outlook, Google Calendar, Hotmail and other CalDAV calendars using the native iPhone
• Rotate your device to switch between one week and a three weeks view
• Month view for long-term planning and to quickly jump to another week
• Unique search function straight from within the week view
• Innovative move/copy function that uses the week view to select a new date
• Night mode - A black theme that is easier on the eye in the evening and at night!
• Add sports, weather and other info to your calendar with a simple in-app purchase
• Many different color themes to personalize the app!
• Make the app's font bigger or smaller to your liking
• Decide how much space you need for each day by customizing the week layout
We appreciate your opinion and are always interested in hearing from you. Feel free to leave your feedback in the form of a review or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to all available calendars for 1 year
With a yearly subscription you get full and ongoing access to all available calendars including (live) updates in your calendar. A subscription always starts with a one-month free trial, so you can try before you buy. A subscription costs $1.99 per year. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and after the 1 month free trial.The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1 year period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Thank you all for your overwhelmingly positive feedback for the 4.0 update! This means so much to us, espcially because we worked so hard to get it to you! Next to all the praise we also received some bug reports and requests. This update addresses some of them.
* Added 'Private' field (Exchange/Outlook calendars only)
* Added "Travel time" field (iCloud and Google calendars only)
* Ability to add participants to an existing event
* Ability to choose custom colors for your calendars
* Showing the locations of events in the week overview
* Attempt to fix a startup crash
* Fixed an error related to deleting/moving/copying events too quickly
* Several bug fixes
But we're not done! Stay tuned for some more updates to follow soon!