Experience the ease of use of a weekly calendar in the palm of your hand! Easy Calendar is the new easy way to plan your day. Designed around frequent tasks, Easy Calendar allows anyone to create new events with just a few taps!
Easy Calendar will never let you forget a meeting again!
"The best calendar app ever! Love the week view and ease of adding items." - Msgobi
"Great app! The app loads quickly and makes adding events a snap! 5-stars!" - Dario Canelon
"This planner beats a lot of the ones I have seen. I give it full marks for practical usability and will recommend it to friends." - Gizmogeek24
• Create new events with 3 taps! (compared to 6 taps for other calendar apps)
• Edit your event with 2 taps! (5 or more in other calendar apps)
• Highly responsive week ‘swipe’
• Enjoy the unique three weeks landscape view with continuous-scrolling effect
• A half-year calendar view to plan longer events (e.g. holidays)
• Quickly jump to a desired week
• Quickly change the calendar of an event
• Rotate your device to switch between one week and three weeks view
• A unique search function: straight from within the week view (instead of separate search screen)
• Create and edit your own calendars (iOS5 only)
• 100% integration with native iPhone calendar events
• Synchronization with iCloud, MobileMe, Outlook, Google Calendar and other CalDAV calendars using the native iPhone features
• Hide specific calendars
• Activate/deactivate events’ alert
• Direct link to the native iPhone calendar to access optional event properties
• Innovative move/copy function that uses the week view to select a new date
• Support for 4 inch iPhone 5 screen: one extra line per day
• Spanish, German, French and Dutch support
No more struggling when you make an appointment on the phone or face-to-face. Save time - keep it simple!
Visit our website for a demo video.
We appreciate your opinion and are always interested in hearing from you. Feel free to leave your feedback in the form of a review or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
iOS6 fix: 'Done' button was missing when showing read-only events.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 01, 2013
- T. van Zummeren
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1616)
- 8.6 MB