Did I Do That Lite
=== THE FULL VERSION IS NOW ON SALE - FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!! ===
=== Get it here: http://bit.ly/aN42Ne ===
Did I Do That Lite is an innovative app helping you to view your past and keep track of the routines in your life!
Do you use any ToDo or task management product? The Did I Do That Lite app introduces a new paradigm to the entire family: rather than a "to-do", a "did-I-do".
Let's be honest: the last thing you want is your to-do application bugging you about some action you do often, like locking your car, filling gas or cleaning the house. Yet you do want to remember if and when you actually performed these actions. Now you can do that - in an intuitive, fun and easy way!
All you need to do is choose your desired action from the intuitive list and record it each time you perform it! This way, you'll never have to ask yourself again "Did I Do That?" - let our app help you with that!
* Add your own actions
* Associate each action with an image (unique feature!)
* Choose an image from the included, ever expanding image library, your iPhone/iPod Touch Photo Albums or the built-in camera! (if one is available on your device) (unique feature!)
* Included with the app is fully editable list of actions ready to be tracked
* Quick record of your action - just choose the action you are currently performing and click the Record button. Fast and easy!
* When exactly did you do that - access the history of your actions (unique feature!)
* Shake to clear history - keep records only for the time period you want (set on the Settings screen). Older records can be deleted by shaking your device
* Enjoy the beautiful & interactive Statistics screen - get more information about your routines and habits
Next releases will include
* iPad support
* Additional themes
* More languages
* More amazing actions and icons
* Sync, import, export, share options
Support iOS 5.1
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 29, 2012
- Denis Kovalyov
- 1.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.50 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (33)