Diceshaker is a little dice-rolling utility for your roleplaying sessions and board games. It's designed to be simple, uncluttered and easy to use.
• Displays roll total and individual dice, to accomodate different game rules.
• Roll history provides you with previous kinds of rolls. If your weapon deals '8d6' damage, no need to fiddle to find the '8' every time you roll!
• Shake your iPhone to roll the dice!
• Optional sound effect and vibration at roll.
(PLEASE NOTE: The most current version fixes the issue with random rolls being predictable and highest rolls not being reachable. Please update if you have an older version.
Sound can be toggled on or off from the settings pane, which can be reached by touching the 'i' button. If it doesn't work as desired, please use the Support link below to notify the developer of the problem.)
German localization courtesy of Sascha Hameister (App Aware).
Swedish localization courtesy of Karl-Johan Norén.
• Includes a Polish localization.
• The 'i' button on the main screen is now easier to touch.
Polish localization courtesy of Maciej Król.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 27, 2009
- Infinite Labs
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (7716)
- 0.5 MB