Dial!List - Mobile Edition is the perfect (mobile) companion, if you have a FRITZ!Box Fon.
Get the current callinglist of your Fritz!Box on your iPhone / iPod touch, start calls and get incoming calls with associated contact information.
You can also choose to call over your iPhone.
With Dial!List you have your Fritz!Box callinglist always there.
Now you have also the opinion to get your current callinglist from your Fritz!Box on the go (needs a newer Fritz!Box-Model).
For that you have to enter the access data for the remote access and activate it. These data will be transfered secure with HTTPS.
NEW: Retrieve voicemail and fax messages (available as In-App purchase)
- Showing the Fritz!Box callinglist (stores this without limitation, automatic deletion of old calls can be set)
- Delegate calls over the Fritz!Box
- Delegate calls to the iPhone
- Display, enable / disable Call Diversities
- Open the Fritz!Box Admin Interface in Dial!Fritz
- Display incoming calls (vibration and ringing as call signaling)
- Deactivate / activate Fritz!Box-WiFi
- Callinglist sorted by Incoming, Outgoing, Missed, All, New and Calls Today
- Search, Sort, Filter Callinglists
- Detailed display of calls (date, name, phone number, contact picture, cable, call duration, extension)
- Access to phone numbers of your iPhone / iPod Touch contacts
- Configuration of Fritz!Box connection parameters (send number, outgoing line, extension)
- Add phone numbers from your callinglist to your Address Book
Who already knows and appreciates Dial!List from the Mac version, will also love Dial!List for the iPhone / iPod Touch.
- For Dial!List you need a Fritz!Box Fon model.
- Dial!List is not a VoIP application (you can not use the iPhone / iPod Touch as a phone device)
- Incoming calls can only be displayed when Dial! Fritz is started
- Remote Access is by AVM only supported for Models from 7170
Please note that new Fritz!Box firmware versions necessarily requires a password.
★ Facelifted UI-Design
★ Delete Voicemails and Fax messages
★ Smart Home support
★ 2,4 GHz and 5 GHz Wlan can be switched seperated
★ Call diversions can be enabled/disabled based on your locationn
★ Setup-Wizard for an easy Dial!List configuration
★ Favorites in Dial field
★ Dial field: Change phone numbers for a selected contact (touch on the contact image)
★ iPad: new split view in portrait mode
★ iPad: Dial!List starts with the selected callinglist "All Calls"
★ Support for FRITZ!Box-User
★ General Dial!List In-App Settings
★ FRITZ!Box password is not necessary
☂ Voicemails: Counter was in some cases wrong
☂ Voicemails without a phone number had a random contact name
☂ Fixed a Bug when opening the FRITZ!Box webinterface in remote access with special characters
☂ Crash fixed
☂ Various bug fixes
Follow @HOsyLabs on Twitter to get informations about Dial!List development for iOS and Mac and other secret projects.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 10, 2013
- HOsy - intelligent software.
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (13)
- 6.1 MB