CookCalc is the greatest kitchen companion to have at your side!
Converting from 11 different weights and volume measurements, the easy to use CookCalc gives you instant answers to your conversion questions!
Useful not just in the kitchen, but in any situation where these measurements are used. For example, converting pool,spa or fish tank capacities for chemical treatments, working out car fuel consumption, converting water usage or even converting weights and volumes for freighting goods internationally.
Please Note: To clear the current amount, touch the 'C' button.
- Includes CookCalc for Apple Watch.
- An easy to use, unobtrusive interface.
- Results are displayed instantly, as the measurements and units are entered.
- A Universal App made for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- 92 different possible conversion combinations.
- Choose from millions of colors. To change the background color, touch the Chef's Hat.
- Decimal fractions can be used to enter part measurements such as 0.5 for 1/2 Cup.
- Convert measurements as small as 0.01 and as large as 99,999,999! That's almost one-hundred million!
- When converting Ounces and Weights, Dry Ounces are used. When converting Ounces and Volumes, Liquid Ounces are used.
Here are some handy conversions:
3/4 = 0.75
2/3 = 0.666666666
1/2 = 0.5
1/3 = 0.333333333
1/4 = 0.25
1/8 = 0.125
1/16 = 0.0625
1/32 = 0.03125
- Celsius (°C)
- Fahrenheit (°F)
- US Liquid Gallons (gal)
- Litres (litre)
- Imperial & Metric Cups (cup)
- Millilitres (ml)
- Imperial & Metric Tablespoons (tbsp)
- Imperial & Metric Teaspoons (tsp)
- US Pounds (lb)
- Dry and Liquid Ounces (oz)*
- Kilograms (kg)
- Grams (g)
- Milligrams (mg)
*Even though Ounces are listed as a weight measurement, Ounces can be converted to and from all measurements.
With the exception of Ounces, Weight to Volume or Volume to Weight combinations such as Gallons to Kilograms or Grams to Litres are not able to be converted, as the weight of the material can vary depending on the substance being weighed. Invalid combinations will be shown as 0 with a minus sign as the unit of measure.
- Added CookCalc for Apple Watch.
- Graphical improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 21, 2015
- Nigel Green
- 1.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (9)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Callistemon, Bottlebrush Pattern Pack for iPad
• ColorWithRGB for iPad
• Comprehensive Contents Insurance Catalog
• CopyIt - The Grid Drawing Method
• CopyIt Classic for iPad
• CopyIt for Kids
• CopyIt Legacy Edition - The Grid Drawing Method for iOS
• Energy HD
• Eucalyptus, Gumnuts and Blossoms Pattern Pack for iPad
• Flannel Flower Pattern Pack for iPad
• InstaGrad - Gradient Background Creator
• Lucky Nos.
• Movie Critique
• Nail Tech Client
• Nail Tech Manager
• One Way Out
• Pansies Pattern Pack for iPad
• QikAge - The fastest way to find out their age.
• QikCalc - Area Converter
• QikCalc - Calculator
• QikCalc - Data Unit Converter
• QikCalc - Length Converter
• QikCalc - Speed Converter
• QikCalc - Time Converter
• Restaurant Critique
• Strawberries Pattern Pack for iPad
• Sunflowers and Daisies Pattern Pack
• TeachMe Colors 1 (for children aged 1-3yrs)
• TeachMe Colors 2 (for children aged 3-5yrs)
• TeachMe Colors 3 (for children aged 5-7yrs)
• TeachMe Numbers 1 (for children aged 1-3yrs)
• wAlterEgo - Breaking Bad Edition
• Warranty Saver