iOS Universal Utilities
CookCalc is the greatest kitchen companion to have at your side!
Converting from 11 different weights and volume measurements, the easy to use CookCalc gives you instant answers to your conversion questions!
Useful not just in the kitchen, but in any situation where these measurements are used. For example, converting pool,spa or fish tank capacities for chemical treatments, working out car fuel consumption, converting water usage or even converting weights and volumes for freighting goods internationally.
Please Note: To clear the current amount, touch the 'C' button.
- Includes CookCalc for Apple Watch.
- An easy to use, unobtrusive interface.
- Results are displayed instantly, as the measurements and units are entered.
- A Universal App made for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- 92 different possible conversion combinations.
- Choose from millions of colors. To change the background color, touch the Chef's Hat.
- Decimal fractions can be used to enter part measurements such as 0.5 for 1/2 Cup.
- Convert measurements as small as 0.01 and as large as 99,999,999! That's almost one-hundred million!
- When converting Ounces and Weights, Dry Ounces are used. When converting Ounces and Volumes, Liquid Ounces are used.
Here are some handy conversions:
3/4 = 0.75
2/3 = 0.666666666
1/2 = 0.5
1/3 = 0.333333333
1/4 = 0.25
1/8 = 0.125
1/16 = 0.0625
1/32 = 0.03125
- Celsius (°C)
- Fahrenheit (°F)
- US Liquid Gallons (gal)
- Litres (litre)
- Imperial & Metric Cups (cup)
- Millilitres (ml)
- Imperial & Metric Tablespoons (tbsp)
- Imperial & Metric Teaspoons (tsp)
- US Pounds (lb)
- Dry and Liquid Ounces (oz)*
- Kilograms (kg)
- Grams (g)
- Milligrams (mg)
*Even though Ounces are listed as a weight measurement, Ounces can be converted to and from all measurements.
With the exception of Ounces, Weight to Volume or Volume to Weight combinations such as Gallons to Kilograms or Grams to Litres are not able to be converted, as the weight of the material can vary depending on the substance being weighed. Invalid combinations will be shown as 0 with a minus sign as the unit of measure.
- Added CookCalc for Apple Watch.
- Graphical improvements.