This app was removed from the App Store.
Convert Videos to Music Free
iOS Universal Utilities
Convert music videos to music files. Download music videos and convert them to music files.
To download videos: You may have to let the video play first, skipping any ads. Close the video and then follow the steps below. The app auto scans for downloadable files!
To Download: Tap on the link in the LINKS popup to download to the app.
To Upload: Just tap on the enabled Browse... button to pick the file to upload, just like on a desktop/laptop.
Uploading tested and verified with the following websites:
* Microsoft Office Outlook® Web Access 2003.
* Monster® (.com and .co.uk)
* FloridaTechOnline® (.com)
* CX® (.com)
* Toodledo® (.com)
* Redmine based portals
* Petsfinder (.com)
* And more...
* Uploads PDFs, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft PowerPoint® files, Apple Pages®, Apple Numbers®, Apple Keynote®, pngs, zips, photos or any file.
* Open any web page in Safari® in the app by changing the http:// prefix to up://
* Open any web page in Safari® in the app by changing the https:// prefix to ups://
* Open files in mail attachments in the app.
* Downloads Videos, MP3s, PDFs, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft PowerPoint® files, Apple Pages®, Apple Numbers®, Apple Keynote®, zips, PDFs and any document not usually downloadable, to the app.
* Use iTunes File Sharing to copy files from your computer into the app.
* Multiple web tabs
* Change browser User-Agents
* Passcode lock
* Clear cookies and history
* Downloads and unzips zip files.
* Add your own file extensions for the app to recognize to download files.
* Batch play of video files
* Batch play of music files
* External display (TV-out) support
* Remembers last position of videos played
* Convert video files to audio-only music AIF files
* Music files are converted to AAC/M4A using hardware accelerated encoding if the app is upgraded (iPhone 3GS or later, all iPads, iPod touch 4th generation or later).
* "Open In..." support to open your files in other apps.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to support additional websites.
* The web site must support forms based HTML file uploads using input type=file.
Recession Apps is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any company whose trademarks appear in the descriptions and help for the Videos To Music app. Supported websites must implement the standard HTML file upload with standard form post method and input type="file".
Before downloading content, verify that you comply with all legal rights and ownerships and terms of service of the respective websites and content owners.
All trademark names are either registered trademark or trademarks of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.
Please see http://www.recessionapps.com/Videos_To_Music/Videos_To_Music/Legal.html for other trademarks, disclosures and disclaimers.
Fixes crash when accessing certain secure websites.