Limited time free!
iOS 6 and iPhone 5 supported!
Contact Touch redefines the way you access your contacts information. Using gestures to dial, message and mail is fast, intuitive and fun.
1. Pull to create a new contact
2. Swipe right to call
3. Swipe left to message
4. Two finger swipe right to email
5. Two finger swipe left to delete a contact
6. Group management with gestures
7. Swipe right on group name to send group mail
8. Swipe left on group name to send group message
9. Universal history (Call, message, mail...)
Contact Touch is an action-rich contacts app. For example, swiping right on address information will give you directions there from your current location; swiping left on a twitter account will let you tweet your contact. Swiping right on IM information will launch the relevant IM app, then you are ready to chat with your friend.
In addition, you can drag and drop contact information to change the order, so you can keep the most frequently used contact method at your finger tips.
You also can get your current location to fill your contact address field, so the next time you want to visit it, just swipe it!
There are more actions built-in and other handy feature in Contact Touch that await your discovery.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 19, 2013
- vThinking Studio
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (7)
- 1.6 MB