Connect to PC
iOS Universal Utilities
Specifically designed for both iPad and iPhone!! Optimized to use iPhone 4.0's HD screen!
Connect to PC let you access Windows PC from your iPad/iPhone at anytime! Zero configuration - just login using gmail account and you are ready to go!
Note: Not all Windows support remote desktop. Check below for supported platforms or download the tool from http://www.hanamobiles.com/tools/HanaEasyConfig.exe
- Specifically designed for both iPad and iPhone
- Take advantage of iPad's big screen
- Portrait and landscape mode
- Multiple connections
- Support various resolutions and colors
- Trackpad to move mouse cursor (also support click) and do mouse wheel scroll
- Modifier keypad including Shift, Ctrl, Alt and Cmd which enables you to press almost any key combinations.
- Cut, copy & paste and other shortcuts keypad, including HOME, END, PAGE UP, PAGE DOWN, Arrow keys, etc.
- Pinch to zoom in and out. Choose the zoom scale you like
- Support International keyboard for many languages, including French, German, Korean, Russian etc.
- Added virtual left and right mouse button
- Easy dragging and resizing using virtual mouse pad
- Startup password protection
- Video output (need iPad or iOS4 and output connector)
- Easy to use design
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
Important: The following systems are NOT supported:
- Windows XP Home
- Windows Vista Home Basic/Premium
- Windows 7 Home Starter/Basic/Premium
- Others not listed in "Supported Platform" section
- Mac is NOT supported
Note: Others Windows versions not listed in "Supported Platform" section are NOT supported.
How to enable Windows Remote Desktop?
- Windows XP: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsXp/using/mobility/getstarted/Remoteintro.mspx
- Windows Vista/Windows 7:
For setup instructions and more information, see
Send your comments/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.
- Support for iPhone 5