ColorWithRGB for iPad
ColorWithRGB for iPad is a tool designed for developers to assist with choosing suitable colors for their interfaces and designs, however it can also be used for any application that uses RGB or Hexadecimal colors.
ColorWithRGB for iPad helps reduce the time spent changing code multiple times by allowing you to see how a particular color scheme looks in real-time.
★★★★★ - Great tool for website designers.
"Test, view and save sets of color combinations on-the-go. Show the client the color design on the iPad and later enter the values directly into CSS - quick and easy. Like the inclusion of Alpha values for cool transparent designs. Have been looking for that feature for some time." - doko.com Website Design & Internet Marketing, Japan.
- Supports all iPad orientations.
- The Lock feature locks all the sliders into their relative positions so you can preview and/or choose a different shade of your chosen color.
- In real-time, change the Background Color, Navigation Bar Color, Custom Font Color¹ and the Custom Font Background Color elements.
- For each element, there are 4 values displayed at the bottom of the screen, CGFloat², RGB, Hexadecimal³ and Alpha⁴.
- 3 Navigation Bar Styles are available for selection⁵, Default, Black Opaque and Black Translucent⁶.
- Sample text in 8 different Font colors allow you to see how readable your Font Color is against your chosen Background Color.
- If you have a particular color in mind and already know the RGB or Hexadecimal value, you can enter the values directly without needing to use the Sliders.
¹Custom Font Color is used if your Font Color is not among the 8 sample Font Colors
²CGFloat values are used in the colorWithRed:green:blue:alpha: method in the Objective-C UIColor Class.
³Hexadecimal values are used in web design.
⁴Alpha values are for optional transparency - the default setting is opaque. Changing Alpha has no effect on the Navigation Bar.
⁵The Navigation Bar Style setting is exclusive. Choosing one of these Bar Styles when you have already chosen a Bar Color will override your Bar Color and vice versa.
⁶When using the Black Translucent Navigation Bar Style, your chosen background color will be faintly visible through the Navigation Bar.
• You can now save up to 100 custom colors switching between 5 sets of 20.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 26, 2012
- Nigel Green
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Callistemon, Bottlebrush Pattern Pack for iPad
• Comprehensive Contents Insurance Catalog
• CopyIt - The Grid Drawing Method for iOS
• CopyIt Legacy Edition - The Grid Drawing Method for iOS
• CopyIt for Kids
• Energy HD
• Eucalyptus, Gumnuts and Blossoms Pattern Pack for iPad
• Flannel Flower Pattern Pack for iPad
• Lucky Nos.
• Movie Critique
• Nail Tech Client
• One Way Out
• One Way Out Free
• Pansies Pattern Pack for iPad
• QikAge - The fastest way to find out their age.
• QikCalc - Area Converter
• QikCalc - Calculator
• QikCalc - Data Unit Converter
• QikCalc - Length Converter
• QikCalc - Speed Converter
• QikCalc - Time Converter
• Restaurant Critique
• Strawberries Pattern Pack for iPad
• Sunflowers and Daisies Pattern Pack
• TeachMe Colors 1 (for children aged 1-3yrs)
• TeachMe Colors 2 (for children aged 3-5yrs)
• TeachMe Colors 3 (for children aged 5-7yrs)
• TeachMe Numbers 1 (for children aged 1-3yrs)
• Warranty Saver