This app was removed from the App Store.
CLZ Games HD - Game Database
iOS iPad Utilities
CLZ Games HD
IMPORTANT: CLZ Games HD is NOT a stand-alone app!
This is an add-on for Game Collector for Windows.
(available for $29.95 here: http://www.collectorz.com/game/ )
You need Game Collector to catalog your game collection
and EXPORT data and images to this CLZ Games HD for iPad.
** Without Game Collector, this app is useless! **
Are you using Collectorz.com's Game Collector to
catalog your collection of DVDs and Blu-Ray Discs?
Then CLZ Games HD is a great companion, to browse, sort and
search your video game collection (and your wish list!) on your iPad.
Just use the Export to CLZ Games feature in Game Collector to
export your existing database (including images) to this iPad app.
* Import your collection data and images from the Windows edition
- Use Wi-Fi to transfer directly from Windows to your iPad.
- Or: Export to a file in the Windows version, then transfer the file to
your iPad using iTunes, over the USB cable.
* Browse your In Collection items, your Wish List, or your entire database,
using the 3 main tabs on the top left:
- Wish List
* View your lists in 3 different views:
- List : showing a small cover, title, year, platform and index nr.
- Thumbnail Wall : just thumbs, but lots of em
- Cover Flow : cover images, swipe left or right to browse
* Sort your game lists by Title, Index or Year
* Search your database by Title or Barcode
* Group your items into folders (or not). Choose from:
- No Folders
- Seen it
- My Rating
- and more...
* Tap an entry to view its full details and images.
Choose from 4 styles:
* Tap small cover image in Details View to switch the details panel to
Large Cover View. Tap again to return to Details View.
* Fully supports Portrait and Landscape modes
- Game Collector 3.5 for Windows
RECOMMENDED (needed to transfer data of Wi-Fi):
- Wi-Fi connection to the same local network that
your Windows or Mac computer is in.
- Apple Bonjour service
- App freezes during start-up
- iOS 6: device rotation (Portrait/Landscape mode) didn't work correctly
- iOS 6: Some toolbar buttons looked weird