iOS Universal Entertainment
Easily catalog your video game collection.
Auto-download full game details from our Core online game database
* Game descriptions, publishers, developers, release dates, etc...
* Cover images, backdrop art & trailer video's
Quickly add games to your database...
* by scanning game barcodes with your device camera
* or by searching our Core database by platform and title
Optional: Sign-up for a free CLZ Account and use the CLZ Cloud to:
* Make an online backup of your game collection database.
* Synch data between devices (e.g. iPhone and iPad).
* Transfer your unlocked database limit across devices.
* Synch data to/from the Game Collector desktop software (separate purchase).
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ? Come talk with us!
We are here to help. Either to answer your questions or to respond to your feedback / concerns. Just contact us using the little "?" button inside the app (top right).
That way, we can have a conversation, answer your questions, solve your problems, fix the bugs you found, etc... We love talking to our users, as it helps us improve the apps :-)
OTHER iOS APPS BY COLLECTORZ.COM
Do you also collect movies, music, books or comics? Then check out our other iOS apps, just search the App Store for "CLZ".
We've added new fields to sort on to change the order in which your games are displayed in your list. Your game list will adapt to sort and show the field you're sorting on. On top of that we've redesigned the Select Sort Order screen to make it more clear what you're choosing.
Open the Select Sort Order screen by tapping the menu top right, then tap "Sort order".
* All available sort fields:
- Platform, then Title (New!)
- Platform, then Release Date (New!)
- Release Date
- Order of Entry (New!)
- Purchase Date (New!)
- Purchase Price (New!)
- Price Charting Value (New!)
- Current Value (New!)
- Completion Date (New!)
- My Rating (New!)
- Quantity (New!)
- Storage Device (New!)
All fields can be sorted either ascending or descending. Tap the field you wish to sort on, then tap "Apply" to confirm.