Cheap Calls - Talk more for less
Cheap Calls allows very cheap calls from your smartphone to foreign mobile and fixed networks.
* Best user-rated international calling app in the store: 4 1/2 stars!
* APP OF THE DAY, TIPP DES TAGES, APP DES TAGES,...Cheap Calls is regularly featured by insiders, internationally!
* Real high quality phone calls without VoIP draining your battery. NO VOICE OVER IP!
* $60Ct / €50Ct for FREE testing = Up to 40 free minutes for international mobile calls
* Cheap calls from your smartphone to foreign mobile phones and landlines!
* Up to $4.12 / €4.10 for a recommendation of the app with your referral code.
If you don't have free calls to domestic landlines, an allnet flat or a package of minutes, you should switch the app to the “Callback” modus. Otherwise your carrier charges you some extra costs.
* Cheap Calls rates to over 170 countries
(landline/mobile in USD)
to USA: . . . . 1,7Ct/1,7Ct
to Germany: . . 0,9 Ct/4,9Ct
to Mexico: . . .1,3Ct/4,9Ct
to UK: . . . . .0,7Ct/2,9Ct
all prices: http://www.cheapcallsapp.com/rates
(prices for standard modus “Callthrough")
* Cost control through prepaid payment via InApp Purchase, credit cards and Paypal
* Cost transparency through a pop up which shows you the actual cost of your call before every call.
* Filter your contacts for international contacts.
* Get another $4.12/€4.10 Bonus Credit for each recommendation:
You can then top up your account with bonus credit on an ongoing basis: To do this, simply give your referral code, which is displayed in your personal account field, to friends, family and colleagues.
For each registration you will initially receive a credit of $0.12/€0.10. As soon as the user referred by you has topped up their credit for the first time, we will treat them to $2.00/€2.00 free credit - and you to $4.00/€4.00!
* Cheap Calls can’t avoid roaming cost but may help to reduce them:
Beware that Cheap calls can’t help avoid roaming fees when you use your mobile phone outside the country where your SIM is from. Still in this situation you can dramatically reduce the roaming costs by making use of the the Cheap Calls "Callback" mode. This way we call you (for a small fee) which is often way cheaper than calling. Please read carefully the conditions or your carrier, including for the mandadory data connection, to know if this works for you.
If you have any further questions or would like to know more about us, please go to
- Support forum on facebook http://www.facebook.com/CheapCallsApp
- Email us: email@example.com
bugfix at first start
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 27, 2013
- TeleSon Vertriebs GmbH
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (115)
- 0.8 MB