Measure angles with the iPhone's built-in camera.
With Camera Angle you can work out the angle of rotation of real world objects. Not only does it work out the angle left to right, but also the back and forward angle - the pitch.
Added bonus - use you iPhone to work out the height of buildings and trees. Take an angle measurement to the top of a tree, move closer to the tree, then take another reading. Using the inbuilt GPS, Camera Angle will work out the height of the tree.
There are thousands of uses for Camera Angle:
* Measure angles of slope, elevation or inclination
* Measure the roll and pitch of a vehicle
* Aligning pictures
* Checking of level on a surface
* Measure the height of buildings and trees
* Work out if you have to walk up or down hill.
* Uses the camera for easy angle readings of real world objects
* Easy to use
* Stunning graphics
* Also shows forward and back angle
* Check if a surface is level
* Easy calibration
* Visual check if calibrated
* 2-way calibration
* Shows up to 1/10th of a degree (touch screen)
Tags: tilt, tiltmeter, inclinometer, angle, spirit level, meter, clinometer, camera
For support, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed picker problems on the measure screen introduced with iOS 4.2
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 05, 2011
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (343)
- 0.4 MB