Cam On! Pro - World live cams
iOS iPhone Utilities
#1 IN ITALY, FRANCE, CANADA, GREECE, HUNGARY, SLOVENIA, UKRAINE, CZECH REPUBLIC, SLOVAKIA, FINLAND, BELGIUM, LUXEMBOURG, BOLIVIA, TAIWAN AND CAYMAN ISLANDS!!!
Cam On! is a navigation tool that lets you explore the world by interacting with the best webcams on the net.
Our database is filled with the most fascinating webcams available, and interactive webcams are our specialty! Cam On! lets you control robotic cameras through your computer using the simple and intuitive Pan, Tilt, and Zoom interface.
And for stationary webcams, try the Control Digital Zoom interactive system for exciting explorations within the webcam image.
The database is constantly being updated with the newest webcams on the net and the regular deletion of outdated links, constantly expanding our webcam collection with no additional cost.
Choose from among several different ways to navigate: location map, location list, random, recent, and favorites. The simple search system lets you filter selected webcams, individually or in combination, by state, city, and subject.
- 5 different navigational modes;
- internal search engine based on geographic location (city and state) and subject (urban areas, beaches, ski runs, swimming pools, interiors, ports, airports, universities, animals, etc.);
- the newly-developed PTZ viewer (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) for robotic webcams (indicated in red);
- digital zoom for high resolution cameras (indicated in green);
- information for every webcam: state, city, location, and local time;
- snapshots: take snapshots of the current view and create your own photo album;
- light control (opens and closes the aperture of the PTZ camera).
- precision control: just a tap on the viewscreen shows the camera where to center, leaving the zoom level unchanged.
- presets: when available, allows you to select from a set of pre-programmed camera setups for special points of interest.
!!! To get the most out of Cam On! we recommend a broadband connection !!!
- graphics optimization
- minor bugs fixed