This app was removed from the App Store.
CalPrint for iPhone Calendar Printing
iOS iPhone Utilities
CalPrint uses your existing calendar entries on your iPhone (Exchange, iCal and Google Calendars etc) and is not just a great calendar printing utility, it is a fully featured calendar viewing and organizing app that enables you to view, group, ad or edit your appointments and tasks. You can easily get an overview of your schedule by Day, Week, Month or as a list of appointments. Email your calendar as a PDF
While viewing a days schedule you can tap at the top and a month calendar will drop down enabling you to switch days easily - no more restrictions of only viewing two lines of your schedule like you have today. And of course at any time you can print off Day/Week/Month views of your calendar right from your iPhone.
** If you have Print n Share or PrintCentral for iPhone - CalPrint is available as an in-app upgrade. **
CalPrint also incorporates Microsoft Exchange (Outlook) and Google Calendar. By simply having an existing, or adding a new Exchange or Gmail account in the iPhone main Settings and enabling Calendar, CalPrint becomes a single point of access for multiple calendars and does away with the need for a series of apps.
This app requires features in iOS 4 so is currently only available on iPhones with iOS 4, as soon as the iPad OS is updated it will also be available for that device too.
FULL CALENDAR FUNCTION
• Utilizes existing calendar entries, no new calendar needed.
• View by Day/Week/Month
• Email your calendar views as PDF files
• Handy Month drop down view
• Easy scroll of week view
• Quickly zoom to a day in month view using pincer movement
• Easily create new appointments on the fly
• Integrated with Google Calendar
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print direct to most WiFi without additional software, or use sharing software for ALL printers.
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free sharing software
• Also use the print server software on your Mac or PC for best quality printing for ALL printers (e.g. USB, WiFi, Bluetooth & Network printers)
• Portable printing via WiFI or flash drive in Hotels/Internet Cafes etc.
• Print remotely via 3G/EDGE
OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7
QUICK HELP - if you need it
Average reply: 1 hour, 24/7
Free WePrint helper may be needed on your Mac/PC to print.
• Fixed text layout issues • Update for iOS8 • More printing options
148Apps —CalPrint for iPhone Review