CalPrint for iPhone Calendar Printing
iOS iPhone Utilities
Print your existing Calendar from your iPhone. You can print your Day, Week, Month and custom list calendar views to ANY printer, not just AirPrint. Email your calendar as a PDF file to share with others. Print out your monthly calendar and stick it to the fridge or office wall.
Add, delete and edit your appointments inside CalPrint and print them out straight away. Choose from a range of print options, including layout, mini calendar inserts, text size, single page and more.
Create a list view of upcoming appointments for the next week, month or any date range you choose. Each appointment is itemized and printed in a list.
There is no need to setup calendars as CalPrint uses your existing calendar on your iPhone or iPad. Google Calendar, Exchange and other calendar formats are all supported.
FULL CALENDAR FUNCTION
• Utilizes existing calendars, no new calendar setup needed.
• View and Print by Day/Week/Month
• Choose which calendars to display and print
• Email your calendar views as PDF files
• Easy scroll of week view
• Quickly zoom to a day in month view
• Easily create new appointments on the fly
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G/4G
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
• Print a single calendar event • Week calendar formats across multiple pages correctly • Turn Mini calendar/Location/Notes on or off in Print Options • Fix for new event creation
Thanks to those of you who supported this update with your app store reviews. As always, you can contact us around the clock with questions or suggestions.
148Apps —CalPrint for iPhone Review