The Calculator Free
iOS Universal Utilities
***** THE CALCULATOR FREE *****
Featured by Apple as one of the best Free Apps for iPad of 2015!
Now available for all iOS Devices: iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch
* Split View Support
* History Tape: All calculations are saved and can be copied and forwarded; hide and open with one simple click
* Quick Equation Preview: Your current Equation is displayed below the Result
* Advanced Mathematical/Scientific Buttons in Landscape view
* Basic Calculation Buttons in Portrait view
* Calculate with Degrees or Radials
* Percent Button will behave just like the Original Calculator
* Memory Buttons like the Original Calculator
* Invisible Backspace Button: Slide/Swipe the Result Screen with your finger or use the visible Back Button
* Full watchOS 2 support
The Calculator Free combines the Normal and Scientific calculator for Free!
The Calculator Free offers two standard designs, or you may personalize your Calculator with additional skin options (50+) available for download with an In-App Upgrade.
The impressive list of mathematical operations you can perform with The Calculator Free includes: Addition, Subtraction, Division, Multiplication, Percentages, Cubic Exponent, Cubic Root, Engineering Exponent, Nth Exponent, Nth Root, Power of E, Power of Ten, Power of Two, Square, Square Root, Natural Logarithm, Common Logarithm, Binary Logarithm, Sinus, Cosinus, Tangus, Hyperbolic Sinus, Hyperbolic Cosinus, Hyperbolic Tangus, Arc Sinus, Arc Cosinus, Arc Tangus, Hyperbolic Arc Sinus, Hyperbolic Arc Cosinus, Hyperbolic Arc Tangus, Multiplicative Inverse, Random Number Input and Factorial.
The Calculator Free is the best and most feature-rich Calculator for iDevices, and is has been downloaded by millions of users worldwide. Download the app now, and join the scores of users impressed by the calculator’s ease of use and extensive functionality options!
***** HAPPY CALCULATING! *****
We listen to your feedback and continue to improve your experience!
- added full support for watchOS 2
- fixed the logarithmic button on the Apple Watch version