Browse Later does exactly what the name implies - it allows you to browse your favorite websites later on, regardless of whether or not you have an internet connection. Download the web sites now, view them later. Browse Later is ideal for iPod Touch users, iPhone users with little/no data connectivity, or iPhone users who just don't want to worry about EDGE/3G availability.
How Browse Later Works
Wake up, have Browse Later start downloading your pages, grab you iPod/iPhone on your way out the door. Check all your favorite sites just as if you were connected to the internet, wherever you are,even if you're disconnected and offline. Catch all the headlines, read all the articles they link to. See what's new on digg, CNN, your favorite blog. Whatever you choose!
- Now allows download over 3G/EDGE!
- Added option to turn images on/off in caching (turning them off saves lots of download time)
- Fixed swipe delete not working
- Fixed odd behavior/certain performance issues with File Manager
- Updated icon (it's prettier! thanks to Brett for input, advice)
- Memory usage while viewing downloaded pages - after heavy usage of viewing pages downloaded in Browse Later, the application may crash due to running out of memory. This is linked to a memory issue out of my control relating to how web pages are viewed on the iPhone/iPod, and similar things happen while you use Safari. Until a known fix/workaround is available this will happen on occasion.
- I have no affiliation with any web site downloaded using Browse Later or mentioned in this description. I make no claims to their content, and am completely separate of them. Any companies, company names, etc. mentioned in this description are trademarks of their respectable owners.
Fixed crash with iOS 4. Now you can all give me 5 stars again ;-)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 12, 2010
- Andrew Gates
- 0.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (19)