Bluetooth Connect & Share
iOS Universal Utilities
Easiest way to transfer Photos from Library, Contacts from address books and other media Files between two devices and you can transfer files between device and Computer via USB cable as well.
Use your Bluetooth to browse, explore and manage files of any Bluetooth ready device, you can also receive files and send contacts with the ease of your finger. Cut, copy, move, paste, delete any items using the integrated functionality of this application.
This app can easily transfer photos or camera captured images wireless between two iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using Bluetooth.
How to transfer:
• Launch Bluetooth Connect & Share and tap on “Connect” button on both devices.
• On the sending device, choose the device you would like to connect and on the other hand at receiving device, tap the “Allow” button to accept.
• From the sending device, tap on “Pictures”, “Contacts” or “Documents” for sharing.
• You can easily track received files through “My Received Files” option.
• You can create Documents/Notes within app and share via Bluetooth easily.
This application is in a state of continuous development and will have more features as soon as possible.
We appreciate your feedback. We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better.