Close the curtains, dim the lights and adjust the music, all with a single tap on your iPhone or iPod touch. Bang & Olufsen home automation (BeoLink) controls all systems of modern homes; audio, video, lighting, curtains etc. BeoLink for iPhone puts all this power in your pocket.
Using Wi-Fi , BeoLink for iPhone controls Bang & Olufsen products and other home automation devices in your home, via the Master Link Gateway.
You get a simple and intuitive iPhone app built with Bang & Olufsen's exceptional ergonomics and ease of operation, that is an experience in itself.
A simple swipe with your finger changes the channel or raises the volume, without even looking away from the TV screen.
A quick tap and the mood of the room changes completely, including lighting, temperature, music and more.
- controls Bang & Olufsen's products in your BeoLink network.
- finger gestures: control your home without looking at the phone screen.
- automation scenes: completely change the mood of a room, or of the whole house.
- automatically generates the screens to match your home set-up.
- discovers Master Link Gateway units automatically, and downloads your home configurations.
- supports multiple homes and multiple user profiles.
- a demo mode is also included to preview the experience.
- Bang & Olufsen products connected via BeoLink network.
- Bang & Olufsen Master Link Gateway in the same network as your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Only works via local Wi-Fi network. 3G access not supported.
Please contact your Bang & Olufsen dealer for details on installation and compatibility.
Adds support to advanced source command list (PUC) for Network Link products (Requires MLGW 2.20 or newer)
- Adds support to iPhone.
- Improves overall design and functionality.
- Changes "Replace queue" command to hold on top of track/album/artist
- Changes "Add to queue" command to swipe right gesture over the track/album/artist.
- Changes "Replace queue" command to swipe to right gesture on top of the track/album/artist.
- Changes "Add to queue" command to touch over the track/album/artist.
Adds support to define a custom port on fixed IP (use :xxxx to define a custom port number)
Adds support to HOLD & RELEASE of virtual buttons (Requires MLGW 2.20 or newer)
Changes MOT command to send FUNCTION_36 (instead of Beo4 Command GO / PLAY - Beo4 Command CONTINUE)
Change source label to only use user defined label if setted.
Improves overall stability and performance.
Bug fixed for cameras
Changes in mlgw are automatically updated in the app without going through the searching panel
When changing from scenes or camera to a source it not longer fires source command.
Bugs fixed in 4inch source and camera panels
Settings panel changes made
iphone5 bugs fixed
Ipad settings design fixed
Other Ipad bugs fixed
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 25, 2014
- Bang & Olufsen a/s
- 20.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (103)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• BeoPlayer Lite
• Sensory Spaces - By Mew and B&O PLAY