iOS iPhone Utilities
With the WeMo app, you can control all of your WeMo products from anywhere on your iPhone or iPad.
Be at home even when you’re not
WeMo is a family of products that you can use to control just about anything in your home – from anywhere. Adjust the temperature on your Crock-Pot® Smart Slow Cooker when you are running late at work, make sure the kids’ TV turns off at bedtime, and light up a dark room before you walk in. WeMo is designed to make your life a whole lot easier.
Set it, forget it, and get notifications
Don’t ever worry that you left your porch light on by setting a rule to turn off at sunrise, set alerts to let you know when your dryer cycle is done so your clothes won’t get wrinkled, and have your lights and electronics deter intruders by simulating occupancy while you are lying on a beach in Hawaii.
These are just some of the things you can do with the WeMo app.
Integrate WeMo with IFTTT
With IFTTT (if this then that), you can connect your home to the web for endless possibilities. Set your sprinklers to stay off when rain is in the forecast or have the lights come on when you approach your front door. You can even have the lights flash when your favorite team scores.
If you can think of it, you can probably WeMo That.
Check out what else you can do with WeMo at:
We don’t mean to get your heart pounding, but it’s time once again for an update to the WeMo app. Alluringly dubbed v1.13.4, this update contains a bevy of fixes and improvements:
• We fixed issues that caused WeMo devices to occasionally fail to appear in the WeMo app.
• We fixed some memory leaks in the WeMo device firmware.
• You can now use passwords longer than 45 characters in your home network. For a handful of folks with impressively long network passwords, we created a very inconvenient situation with our previous updates. We regret that.
• Issues with the wrong number of LED bulbs being indicated, or bulbs being inexplicably grayed out, have been fixed. You’ll be glad to know we have also repaired the “fade in” function in your rules so the bulbs don’t snap on, terrifying you and exacerbating hangovers.
• New product support! WeMo now works with Cree Connected LED Bulbs. All week we’ve been running around the office yelling, “CREEEEEEEE!!!” (Try it.)
This is one of many upcoming releases that are part of a concerted effort to improve the WeMo experience. We’ve been reaching out to our users directly to get feedback on what could be improved, and we invite you to participate in that conversation at:
Thank you for supporting us, and for your patience with our process.