iOS iPhone Utilities
With the WeMo app, you can control all of your WeMo products from anywhere on your iPhone or iPad.
Be at home even when you’re not
WeMo is a family of products that you can use to control just about anything in your home – from anywhere. Adjust the temperature on your Crock-Pot® Smart Slow Cooker when you are running late at work, make sure the kids’ TV turns off at bedtime, and light up a dark room before you walk in. WeMo is designed to make your life a whole lot easier.
Set it, forget it, and get notifications
Don’t ever worry that you left your porch light on by setting a rule to turn off at sunrise, set alerts to let you know when your dryer cycle is done so your clothes won’t get wrinkled, and have your lights and electronics deter intruders by simulating occupancy while you are lying on a beach in Hawaii.
These are just some of the things you can do with the WeMo app.
Control WeMo with Amazon Echo
Turn on and off devices connected to your WeMo Light Switch, Insight, or Switch using your voice.
Integrate WeMo with IFTTT
With IFTTT (if this then that), you can connect your home to the web for endless possibilities. Set your sprinklers to stay off when rain is in the forecast or have the lights come on when you approach your front door. You can even have the lights flash when your favorite team scores.
To see what else WeMo can do, visit www.WeMo.com
For the latest WeMo Device GPLv2 file please visit: http://www.belkin.com/us/support-article?articleNum=51238
No trip to Cabo for us. We spent the holidays up to our jingle bells in code, working over the WEMO app and firmware. We’ll continue to improve the WEMO experience in the months to come, but here are a host of fixes to ring in the new year:
iOS Performance Improvements
• Improved device presentation, typography, and drawer behavior in the device list.
• New year’s resolution: fewer crashes, random spinners and gray-outs.
• Buttons respond faster.
• Fixed a rare issue that causes Sunrise Offset to get lost.
Firmware Update Improvements
• Streamlined the downloading process.
• Made firmware update check less intrusive.
• Fixed a rare case in which the app crashes while upgrading the firmware.
• Fixed an issue that caused update pop-ups to appear for devices no longer in use.
WEMO Link Improvements
• Overall accuracy has been improved for LEDs in both local and remote mode.
• Reduced LEDs lagging behind other WEMO devices in appearing in the app.
• You can now go to town creating LED rules in remote mode.