Bean – A Counting App
iOS iPhone Utilities
Bean is an awesome personal counter from Small Planet Digital that lets you count up all the good things in life. It's fast, fun, and easy to use.
"…a simple, beautiful counting app for iPhone." - Khoi Vinh, Subtraction.com
Track up to 9 different counters in a beautiful, intuitive interface. Simple gestures let you focus on counting, so you never miss a beat.
Things to like about Bean:
* Count up with one finger, count down with two. Simple.
* Customize your counters with pretty colors and clever names.
* Zoom in and out with a pinch to find the view that suits you.
* Tap and hold to rearrange counters in any way you like.
* Flick a counter offscreen to start over.
* iCloud syncing backs up all your precious counters.
* Bean now includes accessibility features for the visually impaired.
We hope Bean comes in handy whenever you need to make things count. Here are a few things we're tracking around the office:
* biked to work
* took the subway
* slices eaten on Pizza Friday
* swears for the swear jar
* steps to the first floor
* number of times Charles can bounce the paddle ball on a rubber band thingy
Find out more about Bean at http://countonbean.smallplanet.com/.
Follow @smallplanetapps for app updates and other news.
For Bean support please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve rebuilt Bean from the ground up so it’ll work great on the latest devices.
Aside from bug fixes and performance tweaks, we’ve added some new features:
- VoiceOver support, so more people can enjoy Bean.
- You can now mute the app, for stealthy counting.
- Change the date of a counter in Edit mode.
- Handy access to the Info button from the zoomed out views.
- Ability to share beans in .txt format via email
- Data export, so you can pick up where you left off on another device.
- New nuclear option — you can reset all your counters at once.