This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Utilities
■□■ Your rechargeable battery has a high fatigability, a low work capacity and uncontrolled power loss?
■□■ You're Not tired yet to hear the sound of discharged storage battery in the moment, when your device is so needed?
To your aid comes the battery repair application – The Battery.
Now to put your hands to the battery pulse is more comfortable with its help.
The application is responsible to control the battery work and to look after the full charge cycle.
■□■ Inside, you will also find a list of useful advices, informing how to update the device options for using efficiently the battery charge.
If you want to listen music or to watch a video, but are afraid to discharge the battery, than the technical support screen will make you happy, you’ll be able to see for how much remains the battery charge in different kinds of device utilization.
The application Battery independently:
▪ Controls the charging process
▪ Supplies the execution of full charging cycle
▪ Follows and displays, how long it takes to charge the device and how much remains till the full cycle complets
▪ Determines the battery type and status
▪ Supports a high resolution of the retina display
▪ Has excellent indicators of the charge level to within 1%
▪ Contains useful recommendations and advices, concerning the correct caring of battery
Technical support screen:
▪ Reports how much battery charge remains
- in a normal mode
- conversation time by 2G
- conversation time by 3G
- video recording
- audio recording
- internet via WiFi
- internet via 3G
- watching video on YouTube
- files transmission via Bluetooth
- games 2D and 3D
◄ Use the application Battery to discover all power potential of your battery. Give to your battery what it needs and your Apple device won’t fail you in the most important moments.
Even when you are loaded with more responsibilities and all people leaves you, be sure – your battery will be with you up to the end!
- more efficient control over charging process
- recommendations updated
- all reported bugs fixed