The Time2Drive application is used to store and visualize readings from a Time2Drive unit (see more information at http://time2drive.se).
With the Time2Drive application you can:
* Transfer and store your BAC readings from your Time2Drive unit
* Visualize the readings in a graph
* Fetch the legal BAC limits for your current position
* Get an rough estimation of when you will reach zero percent BAC
This application is only to be used together with a Time2Drive unit (visit http://time2drive.se for more information). All analysis of %BAC values is done by the unit and the application is only used to store and visualize the values together with local legal limits.
DISCLAIMER: The BAC calculation is an estimation and is affected by a number of factors that may vary from individual to individual. The Time2Drive unit and application should NOT be used as a tool to drink and drive.
* Improved algorithm for readings
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 28, 2014
- Swebac AB
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 5.9 MB