The Bacapp application is used to store and visualize readings from a Bacapp unit (see more information at http://bacapp.com).
With the Bacapp application you can:
* Transfer and store your BAC readings from your Bacapp unit
* Visualize the readings in a graph
* Fetch the legal BAC limits for your current position
* Get an rough estimation of when you will reach zero percent BAC
This application is only to be used together with a Bacapp unit (visit http://bacapp.com for more information). All analysis of %BAC values is done by the unit and the application is only used to store and visualize the values together with local legal limits.
DISCLAIMER: The BAC calculation is an estimation and is affected by a number of factors that may vary from individual to individual. The Bacapp unit and application should NOT be used as a tool to drink and drive.
* iPhone 5 support.
* UI fixes and improved retina support.
* Device information is now visible in the Settings.
* Added guide for automatic positioning.
* Support for branded devices.
* New and improved communication with the device.
* Up to date legal limits.
* Improved Swedish language support.
* Fixed crashes during communication.
* Unreliable readings are now transferred and stored correctly.
* Beep sound of the device is set to on by default.
* Location awareness is now more reliable.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 20, 2012
- Bra idéer Sverige AB
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 4.4 MB