AT&T Real-Time Text
iOS Universal Utilities
Continue the conversation, wherever you are. AT&T Real-Time Text (RTT) helps AT&T customers with disabilities communicate over the wireless network as an alternative to TTY (TeleTYpewriter). RTT uses a free-flowing mix of text and voice conversation, so as quickly as characters are typed on the sending device, they are displayed on the receiving device.
RTT is a separate service from traditional text messaging (SMS).
– Great for everyday communication
– Supports 711 and 911 calls
– Eliminates the need to connect to mobile TTY devices
– Works on the AT&T cellular network and over Wi-Fi Calling
– Offers a more natural, conversational flow compared to TTY and relay service for persons who are deaf, hard-of-hearing, or have speech disabilities
– Supports simultaneous text and speech on RTT-to-RTT calls
– Automatically imports contacts from your phone
– Works on iPhone iOS 9.0 (iPhones & iPads) and up;
Data and voice rates may apply for app download & usage.
Adding iPad, pop ups to improve customer experience set up