*** NOW COMPATIBLE WITH WORD, EXCEL AND POWERPOINT FOR IPAD ***
With AnyFont it is finally possible to install any additional font in TrueTypeFont- (.ttf), OpenTypeFont- (.otf) or TrueType Collection- (.ttc) format on your iPhone or iPad. These fonts can then be used throughout the system in other apps like Pages, Keynote or Numbers.
No more unexpectedly replaced fonts in presentations because the iPhone or iPad does not know them. The perfect solution for everybody who creates presentations on a Mac or PC to show them on their iPad.
Extremely easy to use. An extensive FAQ and an introductory tutorial help you to understand the app.
- Add new fonts as .ttf, .ttc or .otf file using iTunes file sharing or the „Open in…“ dialog from other apps like Mail or Dropbox
- Add single fonts or multiple fonts as a ZIP- or TTC-file
- Install single fonts or multiple fonts at once
- Preview your fonts in AnyFont’s storage
- Optional bundle of 1,000+ fonts (In-App Purchase)
- Complete list of all installed fonts on the device
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint for iPad
- Numbers, Keynote and Pages
- Office Suite Pro
- and many other apps!
Check out this video tutorial: http://flo.vc/AnyFont
AnyFont website: http://www.anyfont-app.com/
NOTE: It is not possible to change the system-font on your device with AnyFont. With AnyFont you can install additional fonts on your device which can then be used by other apps which make use of the device's font book.
NOTE II: Some fonts using Cyrillic or Asian characters are not supported by this way of installing fonts.
NOTE III: You don't have to purchase the optional font bundle to use AnyFont. You can always add your own fonts to install them on your device.
* Minor bugfixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 03, 2014
- Florian Schimanke
- 1.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (23)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (123)