Alarm Clock Bud Pro - Music alarm, local weather & more!
Alarm Clock Bud Pro converts your iPhone or iPod Touch into a gorgeous and beautiful digital clock. You can choose your favorite color for the LCD display from our collection of various themes. You can configure LCD display to vertical mode with big clock digits. And if you are bored of LCD clocks, you can switch to our stunning flip clock. You can view your local weather conditions and temperature, which auto updates itself. You can setup multiple alarms and configure them with many options. You can setup one of our inbuilt sounds as alarm or even use your favorite songs from your ipod to play as alarms. There's an auto-snooze option, so your alarm auto-snoozes after a set period of time if you are feeling too lazy or are far away from the iPhone. You can shake your phone to either turn off the alarm, snooze alarm or toggle on/off the flashlight; all of this configurable per your convenience!
- Gorgeous color LCD theme with 7 different colors.
- Gorgeous Flip Clock theme.
- Landscape and portrait orientations.
- Show/Hide battery meter.
- Slide/Flick up and down to dim the screen.
- 12/24 hour time formats.
- Show/Hide city name in LCD theme.
- Show/Hide date.
- Show/Hide seconds in LCD theme.
- Show/Hide next alarm in LCD theme.
- Customizable auto-lock time to save your battery.
- Vertical mode: You can set the LCD theme to display a big clock on portrait mode.
- Wake up to your favorite iPod music or playlist.
- 17 built-in alarm sounds.
- Big Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons.
- Auto-snooze: If your device is far from you, you can set an auto-snooze option. Your alarm will snooze after a defined time and you can also set how many times it will auto-snooze.
- Unlimited alarms: each with its own settings.
- Sound/Music ON/OFF.
- Sound/Music volume adjustable.
- Snooze ON/OFF.
- Customizable Snooze time.
- Vibrate ON/OFF.
- Fade-in options for alarm sound/music.
- Alarms work even when the app is closed.
- Live weather conditions and temperature in your area.
- Support both Fahrenheit and Celsius display.
- You can define the action that your alarm does when you shake. Alarm OFF, Snooze or turn ON/OFF the Flashlight.
If you have any questions or comments please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that if you leave a support question in the comments we won't be able to write you back, so just shoot us an email instead.
- Bug fix
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 12, 2014
- ITG Studios LTDA -ME
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (276)
- 13.8 MB