Mobile Mouse Remote
iOS iPhone Utilities
Mobile Mouse instantly transforms your iPhone, iPad, and Apple watch into a wireless trackpad, remote, keyboard, and MUCH more for your Mac or PC. Sit back and surf the web, browse your photo library or control your music player from the comfort of your couch. Mobile Mouse works as a fully functional muti-touch trackpad mouse, as well as an in-air mouse, allowing you to control your computer with the motion of your hand. Mobile Mouse is fully updated to take advantage of the iPhone 6s/6s+, iOS 9, with high resolution graphics, a Widget, and an all new APPLE WATCH App.
Mobile Mouse is the only remote app that works over Bluetooth, WIFI, WIFI-Direct, and USB through an in-app purchase. This allows you to connect to your computer without the need for a router or to be connected to a local area network. (OS X ONLY)
Mobile Mouse is an essential part of any home theater PC and a presenter's best friend. Mobile Mouse uses an innovative application notification system to let your iPhone know what program you are running at any time and show the appropriate remote for that program. This allows Mobile Mouse to provide a single screen remote for controlling ALL your media, web, and presentation applications. Mobile Mouse is the only app to feature a full fledged dock, just like you'd find on in OS X. Mobile Mouse supports all the most popular media, web, and presentation programs for the Mac and PC, with new remotes added frequently.
*** Mobile Mouse is GUARANTEED to be the most advanced and feature rich remote/mouse app for iOS ***
- Wireless control over your entire computer
- Supports Bluetooth, WIFI-Direct, USB without the need for a router (In-app purchase, OS X only, please see requirements)
- Trackpad mouse (full screen vertical and landscape modes)
- In-air mouse controller (works with the motion of your hand)
- OS X style Dock (works just like the dock in OS X)
- Album artwork and track info for current playing song for iTunes and Spotify
- APPLE WATCH App (Media/Presentation control)
- Pressure sensitive graphic Tablet for Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchbook, Pixelmator, and more. (Supports Jot, JaJa, Pencil stylus)
- Today View Widget
- File Browser
- Media Remote & Web Remote
- Presentation Remote with Pro option (Keynote/Powerpoint)
- Select AirPlay source for computer from Media remote
- Media pauses or mutes on incoming calls
- Numeric keyboard
- Volume controls
- Programmable hotkeys
- Multi-touch mouse gestures (Including all OS X gestures)
- Sleep/Wake your computer
- Password protection
- Foreign language keyboards
- Supports Bonjour or static IP
- And much, much more.
Apple Watch App
- Basic Presentation mode supports next/back with any presentation software
- Pro Presentation mode supports navigation, slide preview, slide numbers, presentation timer
- Basic media remote supports play and volume controls
- iTunes/Spotify remote supports album art and track info
- Application switcher lets you switch to any running app. Apps can be filtered to show all running apps, or jus the ones that have remotes
View our demo video and website to see all that Mobile Mouse can do for you.
- iOS 6+
- Mac OS X 10.7+ (Intel)
- Windows XP+ (32/64bit)
- WIFI router
- Mobile Mouse Server Software
** BEFORE YOU RUN THE SOFTWARE **
you will need to download the server application from :
** IMPORTANT ** IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL, PLEASE CHECK THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION ON OUR SITE, THEN USE THE CONTACT FORM ON OUR SITE IF YOU ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEMS. We can not respond to reviews, so posting your questions there will not get you an answer.
Visit our site for demos and setup instructions.
Provides remote control capabilities for programs like iTunes, Spotify, VLC, Front Row, Keynote, Powerpoint, Windows Media Center, WinAmp, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Boxee
Support for iOS 9/iPhone 6S with the amazing, new 3D touch!
- Application shortcuts let you access individual sections within Mobile Mouse by pushing down on the app icon. Get straight to the remote you need right from your home screen.
- The entire trackpad now becomes a pressure sensitive mouse button, just like on your MacBook. Push down on the trackpad to perform a mouse click.
- Glow responds to touch pressure
- When using the application switcher, push down on an icon to bring up the option menu for that app.
- Graphic tablet utilizes 3D touch to offer pressure sensitive drawing without the need for a pressure sensitive stylus. Use your finger or a plain stylus to draw in your favorite graphics apps on OS X.
- Fixed keyboard color for iOS 9
- Fixed volume control only going down when connecting to older versions of the server
- Fixed inaccurate duration on Spotify tracks
- Improved Apple Watch connectivity and responsiveness.
148Apps —Air Mouse Pro