aE 3D Camera
aE 3D Camera allows you to take true 3D images directly from your iPhone!
"...I was blown away!"
aE 3D Camera enables users to capture 3D image frames from the devices camera, then build them into a viewable 3D Image. After a 3D Image has been created the 3D Images can be viewed on the local device or emailed to family, friends, and colleagues to view. The aE 3D Camera also comes with samples to view and edit to get you started on your 3D journey as soon as the application is installed.
-3D Image Frames can be captured directly by the application
-3D Images are made up of Frames. aE 3D Camera supports from 2-10 Frames.
-Capture Resolutions supported include 480, 640, 768, 800, 1024, 1280, 1440, 1600, and 2048 (Maximum resolution is limited by your device)
View 3D Images:
-You can view 3D Images captured on your device
-You can view 3D Images sent to you from other users
-View Resolutions supported include 480, 640. Your device's native resolution limits the on-screen resolution, thus more view resolution will only be noticeable while zooming. i.e. If you own an iPhone 3G the screen resolution is 320x480, thus resolution over 480 will result in a crisper image when after you pinch-zoom. Without zooming, this setting has no affect on the viewing image.
Edit 3D Images:
-3D Images can be edited in the following ways:
*Frames can be added from the camera (if your device has a camera)
*Frames can be added from the Photo Library
*Frames can be deleted from the 3D Image
Share 3D Images:
-3D Images can be emailed directly from the aE 3D Camera application
Quick Instructions: < How to View a 3D Image >
1. From the Main view select [View]
2. From the Select view select the 3D Image to be Viewed. There are many sample 3D Images included
3. After the Image is loaded, you can view it in 3D by leaning the device from side-to-side or by swiping the bottom of the screen from left-to-right.
Quick Instructions: < How to Create a 3D Image - Using the Camera >
1. From the Main view select [Create 3D Image]
2. From the Create 3D Image view select [Capture]
3. Take an image of a subject from angle 0 Degrees
4. Select [Use] - The image will be added as a Frame in the 3D image
5. Take an image of a subject from angle +5 Degrees
6. Select [Use] - The image will be added as a Frame in the 3D image
7. Repeat Steps (5 and 6), changing the angle slightly each time.
8. You can capture from 2-10 Frames per 3D Image.
9. Now select [View] from the bottom menu to view the 3D Image.
*First generation iPod Touch devices will need to plug in headphones to hear audio.
**Devices will need a camera to capture 3D images. Devices without a camera can view 3D Images only.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 31, 2009
- 5.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (14)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (14)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1 Click Photo - Capture, Flash, and Save
• 3D Mirror
• 3D Viewer
• A Barcode Scanner
• A Metal Ruler
• A Paradox Test
• AFR Drop Zone - Extreme Skydiving
• Alarm Clock Picture Frame
• Alarm Clock....
• Alpha Browser - Web Browser
• Barcode Scanner
• Barcode Scanner - Scan Barcodes Free
• Battery GT - Sound and Action
• Battery GT FREE - Sound and Action
• Best Battery Meter
• Calculator Plus
• Digital Angle Gauge
• Digital Protractor
• Digital Safe
• Download ᵀᴹ
• File Downloader - Download Manager
• Flashlight Flashlight
• Future Guns ᵀᴹ
• GForce Meter
• Glass Cockpit
• Real Flashlight
• Real SPL Meter
• Volume Control
• Volume Master
• Worlds Best Flashlight - FREE
• aE Camera Flash
• iBattery Meter