iOS Universal Utilities
The original AdBlock - the last ad blocker you'll ever need. We've been blocking ads on iPhones and iPads since 2012 - we know our game :)
AdBlock allows you to block ads on your iOS device. Get rid of 99% of annoying popups, banners and video ads. Protect your privacy, limit bandwidth use, speed up your device, save battery and drastically improve your day-to-day iOS experience.
The most important advantages of AdBlock are:
• AdBlock works with Wi-Fi and cellular networks. You don't need to set it up separately for every network you use.
• AdBlock has a local DNS proxy service built in. Use it to see which domains you're device is contacting. Create your own rules and assign any IP address to any domain right on your device.
• AdBlock has enhanced DNS proxy rules export and import function. Share DNS proxy rules with other users, easily import rules found on the Internet.
• AdBlock allows you to create your own list of domains and synchronise your rules between all your devices using iCloud.
• AdBlock allows you to protect your privacy by blocking mobile trackers. Prevent Internet trackers from recording of your activity.
• AdBlock does not send your Internet traffic through any remote server. All of your connections stay direct, fast and secure. Ads are blocked on your device.
• Setting up AdBlock is very simple! Just download the app, and follow the tutorial to set everything up.
• AdBlock automatically updates to the latest version of the filters on every app run. We keep the ad servers database up-to-date for you.
• AdBlock comes with a very handy widget to quickly enable or disable DNS proxy on your device.
Looking for support? Contact our dedicated support line at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this release we've improved DNS proxy rules import and export. You can now easily share your rules by long pressing on the IP or any group assigned to it. When exporting an IP or group, the export format will now include information about contained domains and how they are organised into groups. Now you can also import rules from hosts files, coma and new-line separated lists and our own format (.adblock file extension). You can import DNS rules into AdBlock from URL or directly from other apps like Files or Dropbox. We've also improved the Safari Content Blocker with better rule handling and duplicate rule detection.