iOS Universal Utilities
The original AdBlock for iOS. We've been blocking ads on iPhones and iPads since 2012 - we know our game :)
AdBlock allows you to block ads on your iOS device. It works with every app, not just Safari. Get rid of 99% of annoying popups, banners and video ads in all of your apps, including games and entertainment apps. Protect your privacy, limit bandwidth use, speed up your device and improve your iOS experience.
The most important advantages of AdBlock for iOS are:
• AdBlock works with Wi-Fi and cellular networks. You don't need to set it up separately for every network you use.
• AdBlock works seamlessly with other iOS apps displaying ads served over the Internet. Forget about ads in games, utilities and on websites.
• AdBlock allows you to create your own list of blocked domains and synchronize your filters between all your devices using iCloud.
• AdBlock allows you to protect your privacy by blocking mobile trackers. Prevent Internet trackers from recording of your web and in-app activity.
• AdBlock does not send your Internet traffic through proxy or VPN server. All of your connections stay direct, fast and secure. Ads are blocked on your device.
• Setting up AdBlock for iOS is very simple! Just download the app, toggle the "magic switch" and tap the "Install" button. It takes less than 15 seconds to complete the installation and forget about ads.
• AdBlock automatically updates to the latest version of the filters on every app run. We keep the ad servers database up-to-date for you.
• AdBlock works with Safari and 99% of other apps (including other browsers like Chrome). Benefit from ad blocking in your favourite Internet browser on iOS.
• AdBlock comes with a very handy widget to quickly enable or disable ad blocking on your device.
Changes in v3.0.0:
- new and faster ad blocking method used, everything happens right on your device
- removed possible network issues ("yellow status") caused by some network ISP and carriers (DNS hijacking)
- added a switch to display a VPN icon when ad blocking is enabled (still, there is no VPN server on the other side - everything stays direct and secure)
- compatibility with major personal VPN service providers