A+ Talking Email Deluxe
iOS iPhone Utilities
- Every time you hit a key you will hear the name of the key that you typed.
- As soon as you hit space bar to enter an other word it will read the previous word that you wrote.
- As soon as you finish typing the email you will be able to hear the whole text.
If your local law permits you to use your phone while your drive, you can use this application to TYPE your emails without removing your eyesight from the road (make sure you feel safe doing it).
From the same developer of Voice Phone we introduce "Talking email Deluxe".
Tired of not being able to see clear which key you are pressing when typing an email on your iPhone? Whether it's because the keys are too small to see or your fingers end up pressing the wrong letter or number because the screen is too small; that all is now over! This simple yet helpful application works by playing the key you pressed every time you do, so you know which one you pressed without having to guess or reach for your glasses!
This application is also perfect for the Visually Impaired.
We are constantly working on improvements and new applications that make our life with the iPhone a simpler one. Please share with us any ideas, suggestions or comments you may have!
Disclaimer: Important, do not use this application while driving if you do not feel safe doing it. Observe all your your local laws. We are not responsible or liable for incorrect use of this application
Text-to-speech (TTS) is a system which converts normal language text into speech.
You can use this application to read:
- Documents (such as spreadsheets, text and pdf files),
- Web pages and more.
- Possibilities are endless, you can select the text that you want.
The process is very simple:
- Select/Copy the text that you want to hear (can be extracted from the email app, notes app, Safari browser and more using the native copy feature).
- Tap on "paste" in our app.
- Tap on "read text"... and thats all!
* Application will give you the choice to send a sound file with the content of the text via email (perfect for voice emails).
Our app's voice technology is so clear that it sounds almost human.