This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Travel
• Insider's guide to the world's waterpark capital •
Wisconsin Dells is the Midwest’s #1 tourist destination, and TripAdvisor recently ranked it America’s top family destination, and third in the world. No wonder. Initially a tourist draw because of its spectacular “dells” rock formations, carved eons ago by glaciers, the Dells’ current acclaim comes from its leadership in the waterpark industry — it has the world's largest concentration of indoor and outdoor waterparks — not to mention its wealth of additional ways to have fun, from go-karting through an immense Trojan horse to scaring yourself looking at ancient torture devices.
This insider guide to the Dells showcases 179 great attractions, restaurants, resorts, shops and festivals through insightful descriptions (many of which contain tips to enhance your experience), scrollable maps that work offline and +1,750 photos.
• About the Author •
Melanie Radzicki McManus has been visiting (and writing about) the Dells for 18 years, and wants to help you make the most of your trip by guiding you through its dizzying array of options. Her first piece of advice: be ready to have a whole lotta fun.
• About Sutro Media •
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems