Weather Plus for Disney Parks - wdWeather+
The perfect travel application for the iPhone and iPod touch is now available in a Plus version! Our iPhone applications wdWeather and wdcWeather have been combined into one user interface providing access to weather information for both the Disney World and Disneyland resorts!
With wdWeather+ you also get access to additional weather information that can help plan your days while at the Disney World or Disneyland theme parks!
wdWeather+ provides the following information to your iPhone or iPod touch:
- Current Weather Conditions, Radar, Advisories, and Forecasts for the Disney World and Disneyland Theme Parks
- Specialized Forecasts based on the latitude and longitudes of the theme parks and resort areas to provide the most accuracy
- The ability to select and view Personal Weather Station (PWS) current conditions in the local area*
- Access to live weather cameras in the local area with the ability to save the images to your Camera Roll for use in other applications or to sync with your personal computer*
- Access to the Ultraviolet Index forecast to help you plan ahead for covering from the sun and keeping your skin safe from sunburn
- An easy paging interface that provides you quick access to all the weather data for Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- Access to even more weather resources with our exclusive Weather Resources guide for each location to access weather cameras, personal weather stations, and satellite weather imagery.
Weather Cameras and Personal Weather Station data is for non-commerical use and provided by contributing users on the Internet.
* Worldwide Customers: Please note that this application currently is only localized for English. NOAA Weather Radio feeds are also in English. *
* Weather Radio feeds will open in the Safari browser. This is by design to allow NOAA Weather Radio feeds to run in background. *
* Some features may require an API Key in order to for some data to be integrated into the application. *
* Added Two Alternate Radar Sites *
Added alternative sites for both park locations from the National Weather Service.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 01, 2013
- Christopher Zenzel
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (494)
- 4.8 MB