Virginia Wine In My Pocket
iOS Universal Travel
With more than 12,000 followers, Virginia Wine in My Pocket is the most popular guide for travelers in Virginia Wine Country. Whether you’re looking for a day-trip with friends, a romantic weekend, a week-long wine adventure, or a quick stop as you’re passing through, the app - and VirginiaWineInMyPocket.com - will help you find your way. Virginia Wine in My Pocket was created by Virginia travel writers/photographers Rick Collier and Nancy Bauer, who've spent nearly two decades following the growth of Virginia's wine country, from a 65-winery footnote to a global rising star with 250+ wineries, international acclaim, and a multi-million dollar travel industry. In the app you'll find descriptions, photos, maps, opening hours and more for:
• Every open-to-the-public winery in Virginia (and several appointment-only wineries)
• Wineries with on-site dining and lodging
• Every cidery and meadery, plus featured breweries and distilleries
• Recommended lodging, dining, wine tours and activities
You'll be able to:
• Search for what's important to you: pet friendly, kid friendly, no smoking, wheelchair accessible, and more
• Write and store personal tasting and visit notes
• Read - and leave your own - winery reviews
• Check off wineries you've visited, and track those you'll visit next
You'll also find Events, Itineraries, Trails, and Featured Destinations to add to your travel list.
Virginia Wine in My Pocket is the ultimate guide for discovering the best of Virginia.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Improvements for Trip Advisor Bubbles.