The best Mobile Travel Guide to Ukrainian cities that hosted EURO 2012 - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Donetsk
> 4 Cities in 1 Guide.
> More than 10000 highly-detailed venues.
> Provides solutions for almost every possible need one visiting the cities may have:
- Get some general and security tips, Dos and Don'ts.
- Find address of the Embassy or nearest Pharmacy.
- Search for suitable Hotel or furnished apartment for rent.
- Learn how to get from the Airport to your hotel, see the Metro scheme or rent a car.
- Find the right place for Eating Out in a restaurant or having a cup of coffee.
- Discover the nearest ATMs or Wi-Fi hotspots.
- See local Sights or visit Culture events;
- Find amazing ways of Leisure or discover sparking Nightlife activities, and finally
- Choose where to do the regular or souvenir Shopping.
> Online Maps support* - find your current location, figure out how to reach the point of your interest.
> Huge free Wi-Fi hotspots listing, display venues with Wi-Fi only filter.
> See what's Nearby
> Powerful search and sorting by Name, Type, Hotel Stars, Price, Cuisine, Distance, etc.
> Bookmark your favorite venues and get instant access to their list
* Requires Wi-Fi or mobile internet for online Maps. Additional fee may be charged when data transfer is used in roaming. Mobile Internet works best and cost-efficiently with Utel (3Mob) local 3G mobile operator.
- Optimized for iPhone 5
- Enabled venues photo gallery
- Thousands of new venue photos added
- Great new venues added to Eating Out, Accommodation, Sights, Leisure, etc. sections
- Hundreds of new free Wi-Fi hotspots
- Rebranded after EURO 2012 championship
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 04, 2014
- Oleksandr Gunchenko
- 149.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data