-This app was designed and programmed by a Professional Truck Driver that is an expert computer programmer.
- This app has been designed to be quick and easy to use.
- This app is convenient to use by following these three easy steps:
1. Select the number of minutes or hours by pressing a button such as the "30 min" button.
2. Press the "On" switch.
3. When finished, press the "Off" switch to stop the countdown.
- You know, when the timer counts down to zero, the alarm tone will sound.
- A full screen GPS map view of your current location.
( If your device does not currently have a GPS signal, it will have a GPS signal when you connect to the internet network or if you connect an external GPS receiver.)
- This version also shows your street address through GPS updates while the Power Nap timer is turned On and you have a GPS signal.
- You can keep pressing the snooze button every 3.5 minutes without having to worry about the snooze turning off unexpectedly. This is very useful for those unusually drowsy moments.
- note: Any GPS service can significantly reduce battery life. ( Airplane mode does not enable GPS service. )
- Any "hours" or "min" button can be pressed in place of the snooze button to extend the time lengths of Power Naps.
- Runs in the background with the screen locked in Airplane mode.
GPS updates show your current street address.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 18, 2015
- Coolness Awesome Software Development Co.
- 0.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data