TripIt - Travel Organizer (No Ads)
Organize your travel plans in one place with TripIt® from Concur. Simply forward your travel confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt automagically creates a detailed daily itinerary for every trip.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Apple Calendar, Outlook, or Google Calendar
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
Forbes: "30 Must-Have iPhone Apps For Frequent Flyers" – May 2013
TIME Magazine: "50 Must-Have iPad Apps" – April 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
PC Mag: "The 100 Best iPhone Apps" – October 2012
● Various bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 02, 2014
- 16.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (151)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1924)