The West Hills of Portland
iOS Universal Travel
The West Hills region provides abundant parks and breathtaking views of the city and Mt. Hood to the east. Home to the Oregon Zoo, the Portland Children’s Museum, the World Forestry Center, the Oregon Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Hoyt Arboretum, the Portland Rose Gardens, and Pittock Mansion, the Washington Park area of Portland’s West Hills also contain some of the city’s most extravagant homes.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Oregon Zoo
* Portland Children's Museum
* World Forestry Center
* Oregon Vietnam Veterans Memorial
* Hoyt Arboretum
* Portland Rose Gardens
* Pittock Mansion
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Improved city maps.